Hi everyone. Im going to b going back on exante in the morning. Are there any new bes out there looki g for frienship and support.

Les

Les
So here I am hopefully for the last time.
Why is trying to lose weight so hard . I lose it and put it back on so easily and I ask myself why do I do it. I'm afraid I don't have an answer it's just part of life.
Is there anyone following exante who would like to message and report to each other how the day as gone for support etc .

Check out the Exante diaries Les; maybe set up one of your own.

Day one.
Apple & cinnamon porridge
The start of my day with a litre of water

Attachments

• 1520843697977350243921.jpg
    1520843697977350243921.jpg
    578.7 KB · Views: 11
Lunch. Chocolate and orange shake.
Evening meal. Turkey dinner
Evening bar day one will then b completed x

Day three.

It's only 7.30 and I'm hungry. I've just clocked up 3000 by walking around my bungalow to take my mind off it but it hasn't worked. I think I'm ready to eat now although it's early. Apple crumble and custard for breakfast with a pint of water and a coffee.
I've put a new order in was quite gutted as I couldn't find sweet and sour noodles which I love. I could only find spaghetti bol or shepherds pie which are my least favourite.
Ordered plenty of bars as I find having something to chew is better for me and I cut them up into pieces so they last longer.
Well I guess that's my post sorry it's long and thanks for reading. Breakfast here I come.
Have a great day x les

So so happy. 4lb down, at last I seem to have cracked it. Have a family meal out on Sunday though and I don't want to ruin any of my hard work, any advice please x

Explain you’re on a diet and just plan your packs as usual. Fizzy water at the restaurant. Sorted. I’ll be doing much the same next Sunday. Or, skip a pack and have a light meal.

Yes I think I will skip my breakfast . Was going to have a nut roast with veg and no potato .can I have a diet coke

Back