Body Magic should we have a sticky or sub forum?

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Having got a new pedometer that you can keep in your bag (or clipped to my bra strap like I do) I monitored the amount of steps i was doing daily when working (sitting down and driving) I was horrified to see I only average 2000 steps a day. I decided to do something about. I came back from my 20 minute brisk seafront walk this evening and went to put my progress in the appropriate forum and noticed there isn't one
Should we have a sticky for body magic as it is an important element of Slimming World ? We could spur each other on and give ideas for forms of exercises . . . no not that lol (think of us singletons) and plot our progress

This week so far I have achieved 9000 steps on one day off work and 8500 and the next day. back to work today with a five minute walk at lunchtime I had still only done 3435 steps. had my supper and out for a walk on the seafront watching loads of runners and dog walkers. I managed a further 2600 steps feeling quite proud of myself :eek:

That's a really good idea. We can inspire each other to get moving!
I was supposed to be going swimming this evening but couldn't as hubby late home

I totally agree! It was the first thing I looked for when I joined!

I average around 12,000 a day when at work! sometimes up to 22,000. Today i only managed 7,500 as work was really quiet! I guess i'm lucky I have a job where I constantly have to move. I go running three to four times a week now as well though. I put the pedometer on for a run last week, 30 minutes of jogging/running got me 5,000 steps :) 30 minutes guys! It doesnt seem long at all. I recommend at least jogging to everyone if you can, you'll feel so much better for it. i'd have laughed 3 months ago if anyone told me I'd be out there in the open doing this! And now I love it :)

Back