Body Magic

Berryred

Gold Member
so come on, who is following body magic?

I have started to write down what I do and am well made up! Today me and my friend (who started sw with me) cycled to the place where are group is held, with intent to cycle for the evening class:D just short of 13 miles (there and back)

This week
Tues- 5.5mile walk
Weds-6.4mile walk
Thurs-nothing :eek:
Fri-4.8 mile walk
Sat- nothing
Sun- 13 mile cycle

Had planned to swim tomorrow but taking little on swimming as working now (am a childminder who works 'very' flexi hours lol)

so I thought I did nothing!! The walk is long as it does include the school run, bless the poor kids but they only do half (I have to walk back and then back to get them:p)

so whats your goals for body magic, or who is following it already and what do you do?

Bored on a sunday night haha

Hey, I started the Bronze...thingy! Lol I don't know what it's called lmao. I walk about 25miles a week over 5days and sometimes go on my cross trainer. I don't have time to do much else as my Lo is 13months and he comes with me in the buggy!! X

Im half way to getting my gold. I love it. I do loads of different things depending on how I feel on the day. Some of the things include fitness DVDs, dancing, swimming, walking, running, cycling and even washing the car. Ive never done so much exercise before. x x x

How do you start to get your excercise stickers? I do classes at the gym and go on a cross trainer at home.

If you go to classes then you just have to tell your concultant that you have earnt them. To earn your bronze you have to complete at least 3 x 15 mins of exercise spread over at least 3 days in a week. This is to be done for 4 consecutive weeks. For your silver it is 3 x 30 mins or 6 x 15 mins of exercise spread over at least 3 days in a week. This is to be done for 4 consecutive weeks. For your gold I cant remember exactly but think it is 5 x 30 mins of exercise a week to be done for 8 consecutive weeks.
I may have that slightly wrong but it is something like that anyway. It is all in the body magic booklet that came with your pack if you have it.

I have my Bronze, Silver and Gold. I ought to work on my Platinum but just never remember to write it all down.

in my class we have forms that we fill out over the week and then hand them in the next week! there are lots of things that count as exercise too!

Yeah we have them too. I'm just very bad at filling them out...lol.

I never fill mine out. I know what I have done and our consultant says you just have to tell her if you have earnt an award, you are only cheating yourself if you lie to her!! :)

Since I got my Wii I'm well on the way to my silver. Our leader reckoned that most people would qualify for their bronze more or less straight away if you count housework and gardening.

Back