Body used to SW

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Evening Ladies and Gents,

After having the past two weeks as STS i'm starting to think that this Friday will probably be the same.

Im wondering whether my body is getting used to the SW way of eating now? After all, I have been doing it for just over two years!

Starting to think I should give something else a try to lose the final 9lb that just wont shft. I dont know. Im scared of trying some other diet and putting weight on.

Has anyone else been like this? If so, what did you do? Experiance stories welcome!

Thanks xx

Thanks for that hun. Im thinking of a proper kick start though, like the 'up/down diet thing'. Not very healthy though thats the probem!

you have a nice healthy bmi......maybe your body is happy where it is and is telling you that.

I got down to 8st 12lb before my holiday in November and then never went back on plan until January where I then weighed 9st 11lb. But ever since then I just find it almost impossible to shift any weight. Really strange and annoying!

have you tried fast forward? its a plan that you can do for a few weeks. its more structured that the plan and is designed to give you a boost or shift those last few pounds. if you ask your consultant they should let you have a copy and work out a plan especially for you.

Hope this helps

xx

I got to this point last yr, I wanted still a few more lbs off but my body wasnt allowing it no matter what. I have learnt to accept it as my new target weight though and I managed to keep at it for over a yr too. Since xmas ive gained a few lbs but now back on track to get back there.
I reckon your body is used to it now hun. Either that or maybe just a change of plan is what you need. Try mixing up your healthy extras and trying new meals, making good use of syns on different things, it will really shake things up xxxx

Maybe try the Success Express technique? I'm doing it this week to try and give my losses a boost. If you use the link to my diary below, there's a post right at the end explaining how it works.

Heya

my weight loss slowed, I was doing extra easy at the time, I changed to mainly red days, and also changed my breakfasts, so swopped my HEb totally, I am a perfect example of being stuck in a rut with food and eating the same old thing week in week out. I do try to include new recipes as well, just having a total shake up to the normal routine can kick start the losses again - good luck!

Helen xxx

Thanks ladies :)
Tinsel, will check out your diary - thanks!
Jemma, TBH no I dont exercise, never really have. Cant afford the gym and have no motivaiton to do my home exercise DVD atm!

Back