Bolognaise recipeplease

m40kh

Hi can anyone help, I want to cook a spaghetti bolognaise. Was wondering if anyone knew of a low pro points recipe please

Ta
Kez xx

if you make it yourself from lean mince (or quorn mince for even lower pp) heres what i do.
cook and drain mince, blotting off extra greese with kitchen towel. add 1 tin chopped tomatoes or passata, add 1 tbsp tomato puree, as many garlic cloves as you like i like a lot so add 3 or 4, splash of wine, add paprika, 1 beef oxo, 1 spoonful sweetner, basil and oregano and about 3 bay leaves. add to mince and leave to simmer until desired taste. i do a lot of guess work with taste when it comes to adding herbs and spices. theres also this one i found:

• 2 Tsp. minced fresh garlic
    1 can (28 oxz) crushed tomatoes
    1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
    1/2 tsp oregano leaves
    1 tsp basil leaves
    1 tsp sugar

[h=2]Directions[/h] 1. Spray medium saucepan with nonstick spray; heat. Add garlic; coolover medium heat, stirring constantly, until lightly browned, 1 - 2 minutes.

2. Add crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano and basil; stir to combine. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Let simmer until thickened and flavors are blended, about 15 minutes.

3. Stir i sugar; let cook 5 minutes longer. Makes 5 cips.

Number of Servings: 5

Back