BONES - I now have bones haha

Caterpillergirl

As we are all losing weight can you feel your bones more?

Each week I am constantly feeling my arms and legs and dare I say ribs and hey guess what I now have HIPBONES lol

Yes I can now feel my hipbones and my shoulders - I know it's a funny thing to talk about but couldn't feel these properly before

Anyone else the same?? :):):)

yea lol i was saying to my o/h look at my collar bones aint they fab lmao he called me a freak lol
Hi Monique
Haha it's funny isn't it but it's nice to feel our bones instead of fat - maybe I'm strange too lol:):)

its nice cause we ay seen erm for yrs lmao so its good to know we actually can see them now not in a obsessed with bones way if you no what i mean lol i think its great lol

its nice cause we ay seen erm for yrs lmao so its good to know we actually can see them now not in a obsessed with bones way if you no what i mean lol i think its great lol

Yeah I know what you mean - and I'm not obsessed but yeah it's all good x

PMSL!! I discovered my hipbones a few weeks ago! Okay, only when I'm lying down, but still.....!

Lol, yes ! I grabbed my husbands hand one day and got him to touch my hips, I said "look I have bones" .
My collar bones are noticable but I noticed yesterday while rubbing cream in I have ribs too, been bloody ages since I saw them, felt like having a welcome home celebration, lol.

haha!! its great isnt it!! i love my hips and collar bones, pity though...id love small feminine muscles on my arms!! maybe someday??? :)

I can really feel my shoulder and collarbones too, it's great! Thought they'd gone on holiday for about 15 years but no, they are still there. Strange to feel bones instead of fat but so motivating!

Yup! I'm lovin' it ...my OH has a panicked look on his face as he feels I'm still losing on my first week of refeed........

Yeah me too, lol. I love the fact that I can feel my hip bones and can see my collar bone too. I am loving it and it keeps me motivated now that I can really feel the difference :)

Ribs....what are they?!? :p I've a bit to go before I rediscover them! LOL! :D
Me too IrishMum - I can't really feel my ribs properly until I lie down but I will do eventually lol :)

i want collar bones too!! if i shrug my shoulders i can just about see them haha but dont quite fancy walkin round like that!! :p

Back