Bonjela.....

A Better Me

Silver Member
hi every 1 ,:wave_cry:
i think my wisdom tooth is trying to push through and its bloody killing.. ive got alump on my gum that needs soothing:cry:.
can any1 tell me wether i can use bonjela on LT.. will it bring me out of ketosis????
thanks any help would be appreciated xxx

OH God! I had a nightmare time with mine recently (and the feckers still aren't through!) and nothing but nothing helped! I'm not sure if bonjela will affect ketones but I think there is a sugar free version -also calgel sugar free is supposedly good too.

Hope it eases soon for ya woman.

Hey I don't know if it will take you of ketosis but I wouldn't have thought so as you don't really swallow any not unless you're drinking it anyway lol.

I sympathise with ya lovely I had that and it was the worst pain ever. Get the Bonjela Cool if you can as this has anaesthetic in and numbs you're whole mouth, which is exactly what you need! Lol

Hope it gets better soon x

My wisdom teeth have come through but have used bonjela many times on LT as I suffer from ulcers. I've not noticed anything.

Not to be rude, but does it really matter if you come out of ketosis?

I dont know how many people question whether or not to use certain things on this diet incase they get hungry for a few days and even concider compromising their health or welbeing. even things like antibiotics.

You can always go back into ketosis but your wisdom teeth come through once and once only. Trust me its a long process, not just a days pain, can last weeks.

dont know how this feels as mine have come through and luckily no pain, but I do know that something called Anbesol can work wonders with teeth its a liquid u rub on the gum and it numbs it, we used it for our little boy when he was teething and he hardly cried.

You can get it from superdrug,boots any chemist defo worth a try!!!!

xxxx

Hi,

Anbesol is very good, better than bonjela but from research and genreal advice i've been given there is an increased risk with anbesol of the area swelling and turning into a mouth absess because of the potency.

I have a baby who is teething.

Back