Bonstar's Weight Loss Diary

Bonstar

I've finally done it! I've taken the first step and joined Slimming World. I can hardly believe I actually went to a group last night. :) I'm really proud of myself, actually.

I weighed in at a start weight of 13st 3lbs which is 10lbs heavier than I thought I was. I guess it was at the end of the day and I was wearing clothes, whereas I usually weigh myself in the mornings before getting dressed, but still. I have definitely gained recently.

Well not anymore (hopefully). :D I am feeling quite motivated after group last night and feel like I can do this! I've been unhappy with my weight since the onset of puberty so now, 16 years and more than half of my life later, maybe I can do something about it! :) I'm sick of crying in fitting rooms and being too self-conscious to go swimming or wear clothes which show my arms or legs.

I'm going to use this diary (along with my Food Diary) to track my weight loss and share any successes or non-successes (trying not to call them failures)!

I look forward to it. :)

Good luck Chick!

Well done you for going to group! Hope you have a fab first week! xx

Have been too busy to post lately but here's my update...

I had my first weigh-in last Thursday and had lost 4.5lbs! :D:D:D

I had my second weigh-in last night and had maintained... but at least I didn't gain. :) I'd been to a party at the weekend and had a bit too much chocolate dessert and wine :sigh: so I can understand why I didn't lose this week.

I'm aiming for another 2lbs off by next Thursday! :) Also going to aim for my 1 stone award at Christmas weigh-in (23rd).

:):):)

well done for joining in the run up to xmas, always a tricky time. You've started well , good luck with your week ahead.

Thank you everyone! :)

Had group last night and I think it must've been my lucky night, as I...

1. Lost 2.5lbs!
2. Got my half stone award!
3. Got Slimmer of the Week!
4. Won the raffle!

Wow. :) I was really pleased. :eek:

Back