Boo! A half term challenge :)

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by 2012willdoit, 17 January 2014 Social URL.

1. 2012willdoit

2012willdoit 2016 Fitness/Fatness Status Changes

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.48%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Well, we are so very quiet I thought I shout and wake you all up. Surely you are not still sleeping off crismas ? :D

I am just about at my pre crismas weight and still aiming for a nice round number for the end of the month. Sadly I suspect I am too cold and unmotivated for that to really happen. I have no intention of making any silly promises for the New Year, I just want a bit of a bump....

.... I go to Spain to visit mum and dad in exactly a month.... I will have to buy some new clothes, no really. I am living in a couple of skirts and a dress under a couple of jumpers with thick tights. I have nothing else that fits and don't want to buy much more whilst I am still contemplating losing more, soon!

So I am changing my January goal and making it a Half Term Challenge. It's not a very big challenge, but, as I said, I just can't seem to get with it when I am cold!

Anyone else want to join me in a month's kickstart style challenge?

2012willdoit 42lb (37 lost; 5lbs to go)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2012willdoit

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.48%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Woooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh!

The sound of tumbleweed :D

I'm off shopping tomorrow, the car park at Sains was hideous today. I think soup and salad will be on the me n you for the week. I feel the need, the need for greens :)

So the kilner jars will be dragged out to keep that lettuce crispy... I am actually looking forward to this. I'll even go back to keeping my diary!

4. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Can I join you belatedly? I just started fasting today, planning to do 4:3 as a start to see how it goes. I have friends coming over at half term, 3 weeks yesterday in fact and my goal is to stick to this religiously for those 3 weeks and see what happens....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

5. 2012willdoit

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.48%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Yay! We quite often get a long list for these, but they work better over summer, or in the run up to Christmas :)

Good luck with your Down Daying, I hope you get all 9 done :D

6. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Thank you. I have only started so couldn't pick a weight loss goal as I have no idea how this is going to go! Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.