Boob Jobs?

matthews

Has any1 had a boob job or thinking of having 1.im having a consultation on the 5th of october.ive hated my.boobs since ive 'grown' then!

I might consider a breast lift after I've lost weight. They are pretty saggy as it is - three kids later lol - and I know they're going to get worse after I lose my weight.

Im sooo scared 2 go under the knife,i just fear it thats why ive been putting it off 4 all these years.im getting married next year and i want boobs 4 it and my honeynoon hahaha do i sound silly? :-/

I had mine done 6 years ago. I didnt have anything at all and I used to wear a AA bra which was the smallest size you could buy and I didnt fill that properly. I had my implants under the muscle which makes the operation a lot more painfull however the results are so much better as they look really natural rather than stuck on my body.

I can honestly say it was the best thing I have ever done.

Yeah ive heard it can go under the muscle or not.what difference would that make,i dont want the stupid Jordan look that stick out like smarties on a Barbie Doll haha.where did u go,if i do go 4 it,it will b at the Hospital Group in Bromsgrove?

matthews said:
Yeah ive heard it can go under the muscle or not.what difference would that make,i dont want the stupid Jordan look that stick out like smarties on a Barbie Doll haha.where did u go,if i do go 4 it,it will b at the Hospital Group in Bromsgrove?

If you have them on top of the muscle they literally look like they've been plonked on your body! It was painful having them under your muscle however pain was never a factor for me, I just wanted to feel 'normal'

I went to Tranform, they were fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone

When i went 4 a consultation a few years ago i went 2 Transform in Birmingham.The Hospital Group r suppose 2 b good too,im going 2moro 4 a consultation at 10.40am :-/ under the muscle 4 me then i dont want a fake look! U can call me a weirdo and i dont blame u but have u got a before and after pic......in a top or something not naked LOL?

The hospital should show you other people's before and after pics, they did when i had my consultations.

I went to Transform in Manchester

I would love a boob job, but I am an a class wuss and if I sit here and think about someone cutting me up to much just to stick something in my body I will be sick, so there is no way I could ever do it! :( but I really want one!!

Back