Boobies!

Twinklecheeks

Has anyone had big boobs and lost a lot of weight managed to maintain full boobs without them becoming saggy and empty looking? I'm on day 5, so only at the very start. I want to lose at least 6 stone but want to keep my big boobs! Any tips anyone? Xxx

Good luck to you I found whenever I lost weight it always came off my boobs and left them somewhat saggy.
I did lose about 6 stones on a similar diet to this and yes my boobs were saggy but you know I was slim and v.happy.
Sometimes in life we do have to compromise.
BTW if you do find out how to lose weight without the saggy breasts thing happening please let me know:)

I think its just a given i'm afraid... i've lost 2.5 stone and 1 cup size already!!! : ( But i'd rather be slim and healthy than bigger with big boobs!!! When i win the lottery i'll buy some!!! Lol....

I once lost 3 stone by lowering my calories and cutting out junk (not quickly either, it took about 7 months). My boobs went down by about 3 cup sizes and they looked horrid when I laid down and the skin was a little crepey and loose :(.

I don't think it's really possible to lose weight and not lose any size in your breasts, because breasts have no muscle just fat (and of course lobules etc).

Yep - the one good thing about the weight for me was FINALLY having a bit of cleavage. Now it's going... :-(

But still, on the whole I feel a million times better to see the rest of me shrinking too and I hope it will be the same for you. Hello to good quality bras with padding, I think.
Mx

I was a 36gg now a 32F (so thats 6 sizes lost), slightly sagging but hoping my new clarins bust firming gel and bust firming cream will sort that out *fingers crossed*. All I can say is thank goodness for wonderbra once i have tucked them in its almost like you wouldn't know lol.

You can always fake ya boobies .... I'd rather be slimmer than have the huge boobs I've got atm. Puts it all into perspective for me :D x x x

I was a 36gg now a 32F (so thats 6 sizes lost), slightly sagging but hoping my new clarins bust firming gel and bust firming cream will sort that out *fingers crossed*. All I can say is thank goodness for wonderbra once i have tucked them in its almost like you wouldn't know lol.

Ohhhhh please keep us updated on the firming lotion :)

I've lost over 4 stone and my big boobs are disappearing :( they aren't as firm as they used to be either.
I'm getting measured next week. A good bra should do the trick and lots of cocoa butter?! :) I suppose we do have to compromise.
How is the firming cream? X

i really like the clarins stuff, its not a miracle cure by any means but it does seem to be helping (should do it cost enough), you will be alright JUJU you have youth on your side a good bra, some nice cream boots do another good bust firming gel by nip and fab and its about 12 quid i think its worth a try x

Exercise when loosing! Do this from the start...cardio along with weight training! Use heavy bottles or something to work your chest if u r not a gym bunny. They will defiantly spring back into shape if u do this. Good luck.x

Exercise when loosing! Do this from the start...cardio along with weight training! Use heavy bottles or something to work your chest if u r not a gym bunny. They will defiantly spring back into shape if u do this. Good luck.x
There's no muscle in your boobs though!!! I guess exercising the muscle underneath wouldn't hurt though!!! XXX

Trust me excercising is not a guarantee. I got down to a size 12 from a 24 through diet and exercise (I worked out 5-6 times a week) and I lost my lovely boobies. They were like a golf ball in a sock lol. A good bra did the trick but i hated being naked Now I've put on some of the weight back on my boobies are back!!! But I must say I'd prefer to be a saggy size 12 that a busty size 24!! I've promised myself when I get to target I'm gonna treat myself to some new ones!!

Good luck xx

I think its just the luck of the draw really. I have lost 19 pounds so far (before starting this) and although my back size has gone down my cup size is exactly the same as it was before...I'm not saying it will stay that way just hoping it will lol

Back