boobs!

SBR08

since loosing weight i have obv lost weight on my boobs and worry that they are looking a bit droopy:mad: also have strech marks, i have tried cocoa butter and oils but there already there:cry:

I always lose weight off my boobs first. Its not good. Hubby doesn't like me losing too much weight as my boobs practically disappear!!! A size 12 is perfect for me....if I go for a size 10, then from the side I'd look like a boy!! ...so size 12 it is.

I've bought bust firming gel from Biotherm. Not sure if it's working really, but thought it was worth a go!
Use Bio-oil for the stretch marks- it's fab.

im shocked cos i was worried about that but they seem to be getting firmer!! woooo hoooo!!! lets hope they stay that way lol x x

Bio oil is great for stretch marks makes them go silver quicker :D:D

when they are there they will not go but when they are silver they will be less obvious, assuming thats what the bio oil will do!

I have the same problem too! I have loads of stretchmarks and on my back around my waist and on my arms from gaining weight and I hate them too. I think there is some type of cosmetic treatment to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks but not sure what - try googling it. x

I use Palmers for after pregnancy and weight loss. I haven't seen the changes yet so I have to keep using it.

I am so pissed at the fact that my breasts have gotten smaller. I've gone down 2 cup sizes :( at least I've gone done a back size :)

im desperate for my boobs to o an there not bloody shifting!!!

u can have mine!

im worried about all the above aswell.. just keep excercicing and using cocobutter etc.. only thing u can do sweetness xxx

I was just speaking about this with my husband last night. My boobs kept roughly the same weight until I lost about 2st and the last 1/2 stone seems to have gone from them alone! They are so much smaller but not 'small as such' i've gone from a DD to a C.
It's annoying when I still have a flabby stomach and could do with losing the fat from there, you gotta love our weird and wonderful bodies.

I was just speaking about this with my husband last night. My boobs kept roughly the same weight until I lost about 2st and the last 1/2 stone seems to have gone from them alone! They are so much smaller but not 'small as such' i've gone from a DD to a C.
It's annoying when I still have a flabby stomach and could do with losing the fat from there, you gotta love our weird and wonderful bodies.
That's the exact same size that I've gone down from!

I seriously hope I they don't get any smaller.

ooooh maybe mine will start shrinking now then!!

but yer... my stomach could do with loosin a few cup sizes never mind my boobs haha xx

hey Kirsty,
if you don't mind me asking how big are you going?
I wouldnt mind an uplift for my saggy spaniel ears (not a good look at 23:() but i'm far too much of a scardy cat to ever have surgery.

Don't take this the wrong way, but it's weird reading this...all you ladies want to retain your boob size to some degree whilst I want to get rid of mine! lol

And I agree...the fat obviously has its places it moves from first, but never from where you want it to move from first. lol

Back