Boohoo

Surfer Sal

Feel like ive lost my chi!!!! This is supposed to be my 6th week. But since my sons bday two weeks ago ive been hit and miss. I havent lost any weight in two wks cause im half on half off diet. Im still exercising daily. But i feel defeated. Its really upsetting me. I want so much to loose the weight and yet im the only thing standing in my way of achieving my goal. I need to get back to doing this 100%. My fellow lipotrimmers- please help me xxx

Come on Sal, you are letting your self down. You need to allow yourself to feel important enough to dig deep focus and finish the journey you started. You are feeling all out of sorts because you are not in controll. Give yourself a firm talking too and make a promise to yourself to be 100% until you reach your goal . good luck huni :)

I know Daisy. Im so annoyed with myself. I plan on being 100% from tomorrow as today is over and done. Really need to sort myself out. Dont know why im so blue. Ooooo im so frustrated.

*hugs* It's okay to feel blue sometimes, don't beat yourself up about falling off the wagon. Make today a new day, remember why you started TFR in the first place, and remember that you can achieve anything you put your mind to! I have faith in you Sal!

Thanks a mil hun. Had a gud day today. Considering ive been eating i got weighed in and was down 2lbs. So was ashamed of lying to the chemist about being 100% and promised myself that nxt wks weight loss will b brill. Must get ovr this spell. My son is going thru a bit of bullying in school and it has me sooo stressed and when i stress i eat. So trying so hard to remain super strong. Say a prayer. Xxxx

Why is it that when we r stressed we need food. Today I struggled because I was stressed. All I wanted was food!!! Then I went out in the garden and made myself relax!! Thank goodness I didn't eat. You guys are such an inspiration to me!!!

Back