Book club. The Hunger Games...

I don't know what chapter I'm on, but I'm 35% through! lol

Stupid me I haven't been able to read due to dizzy stuff so I'm behind you all - chapter 5 maybe? Bugger :(((

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive got the books now.. All three for a fiver! So I'm reading the paper book now..

Although I love the feel of a book, it's not the same comfort as a kindle.. A paperback book is no place on the London underground..

Hi we all still going strong on book 2 haven't seem to had the time to read this one not sure what chapter poss 5 I think,
it seems as good as the first book, I always have a feeling that something unexpected is always about to happen
emmey have you got to the visit in district 11 yet? .....

lynica said:
Hi we all still going strong on book 2 haven't seem to had the time to read this one not sure what chapter poss 5 I think,
it seems as good as the first book, I always have a feeling that something unexpected is always about to happen
emmey have you got to the visit in district 11 yet? .....

Been a few days since I read it but last I remember the team had just turned up to make her over ready for the tour - I might try an give it a read tomorrow hopefully

Emmey1 said:
Been a few days since I read it but last I remember the team had just turned up to make her over ready for the tour - I might try an give it a read tomorrow hopefully

Ooh keep reading x

lynica said:
Ooh keep reading x

I wanna - I reaaaallly wanna lol just as soon as the room stops spinning ;)

Just heard Taylor swifts new song safe and sound written for the movie and it's a brilliant song and pretty sure I know what part of the movie it'll appear

Cheaper 9! So glad I was able to read a bit today - love it and can't wait till tomorrow morning to see the film!

I've just finished the second book! :D

Completely foxed me at the end :eek:

What a fantastic and totally unpredictable book! :D

Corkscrew said:
I've just finished the second book! :D

Completely foxed me at the end :eek:

What a fantastic and totally unpredictable book! :D

Oh makes me excited to read the rest of mine now corks!

Oh the movie was fab! Loved it! Never as good as the books for details etc of course but I think they did a fab job with the movie and I was crying more at the movie than I did the book! :)

I can't wait to go now :D

Did the popcorn population survive? :D

Corkscrew said:
I can't wait to go now :D

Did the popcorn population survive? :D

Totally did! Although other half made a dent in the natcho population! I didn't - woohoo!

I'm going tonight can't wait glad it's a good representation of the book better take tissues then if it's more emotional than the book.

There was only one thing that movie did that was wrong in comparison to the book and it bugged me a little but easily forgiven lol
And can I just say Gale is freakin HOTT!

Emmey1 said:
There was only one thing that movie did that was wrong in comparison to the book and it bugged me a little but easily forgiven lol
And can I just say Gale is freakin HOTT!

The mockingjay pin?

Peeta and gale both are and from the pics I've seen so are the careers. I'm going tonight! Squeeeeee!

Mini_Mog said:
The mockingjay pin?

Peeta and gale both are and from the pics I've seen so are the careers. I'm going tonight! Squeeeeee!

Yep the pin!

Peeta is hot in a cute kinda way but gale is just WOW lol

Back