Bookie's food diary with photos

hi ladies, and thank you! Rosie that's fab to hear, it's fun making an effort, isn't it! I'm living mostly in jeans tbh, but skinny ones and can get my boots over top of them... here's the pic.

me_zps4be2395a.jpg

hi ladies, and thank you! Rosie that's fab to hear, it's fun making an effort, isn't it! I'm living mostly in jeans tbh, but skinny ones and can get my boots over top of them... here's the pic.

me_zps4be2395a.jpg

Wow, looking fab!! x

I was wondering where you'd got to! Well done on getting your stone award, you look fab! Have a great Xmas xx

Bookie you look hawt!!! I can't believe you're 11st plus, you look like you're in the 9st/10st range. Unless you're 6 feet tall or something lol!
Can't wait to get this baby out and look cute too :D
You look AMAZING!! How much more do you want to lose?

Dawww! you guys are too nice. I think there's an angle thing going on here though - not sure my legs are *that* slim - yet!!! I'm getting lots of compliments, which is toooo lovely. What a boost. Honey I'm loving you right now!!! But you know you're already cute, ridiculously so right? I want to lose another stone, to take me to a neat 12 :)

just read your diary from start to finish!!!.. have picked up loads of ideas ..love the chicken in smash breadcrumbs with the tomato sauce and cheese on top..im so going to have a go at that one and the stuffed pasta shells to..gorgeous!!

agree with everyone elses comments you look fab girl and if you said you were already at target i would believe you..well done on your losses!!

charl
x

Merry Christmas Bookie!! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family. No doubt Laura will be contributing all sorts of delicious goodies to the spread! Have a great day!

Happy New Year :) Hope you're well xx

Aw ladies thank you! Here's me thinking I'd been away too long and you wouldn't remember me! I'm going to try to be back properly as I like chatting to you girls and it really helps to keep me on track. Hope you all had lovely Christmases and New Years :)

Monday 7th January

Breakfast: two poached eggs (done in my new microwave egg poacher at work - success!) with chipotle paste

Lunch: tesco tin of mixed beans in spicy sauce, baked potato

Snacks: 2 bananas, orange, salt and vinegar squares (7 syns).

Dinner: slow cooker veggie lasagne (might be some syns alongside HEA cheese, need to look that up!).

Snacks: muller lites

I've planned loads of slow cooker meals so I can really get the hang of it. So far so good. Lasagne was nice, brisket in onion gravy yesterday and just did home made w/m tortillas to go in beef enchiladas for tomorrow. Coming home from work to a hot meal totally rocks!

Attachments

• image-2686977793.jpg
    image-2686977793.jpg
    679.7 KB · Views: 48
SO pleased - had weigh in last night at group - only 1.5lb on for the whole of Christmas/NY - I really enjoyed it too - booze, takeaways, puds, goose fat roast tatties, cheese etc etc. Perhaps I wasn't quite as unrestrained as normal but often I felt sore I was so full. Phew!

SO pleased - had weigh in last night at group - only 1.5lb on for the whole of Christmas/NY - I really enjoyed it too - booze, takeaways, puds, goose fat roast tatties, cheese etc etc. Perhaps I wasn't quite as unrestrained as normal but often I felt sore I was so full. Phew!

Well done, thats brilliant!

Tuesday 8th Jan:

Breakfast - made an overnight breakfast rice thing in slow cooker with brown rice. But put splenda in it at cooking stage as per recipe. We all found it way too sweet. Tonight it is brown rice and barley instead, no sweetener, milk and water and some cinnamon. Will see what it's like!

Lunch - two scrambled eggs with a wm tortilla (HEB) and chipotle paste.

Snacks - fruit and mullet lite

Dinner - slow cooker beef enchiladas (6 syns), w home made tortillas and Total 0%.

Snacks- 1 mouthful ice cream (1 Syn), 1 hi fi and 1 hi fi lite (9 syns)

Attachments

• image-3326142415.jpg
    image-3326142415.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 56
Wednesday 9th January:

Breakfast - some of the rice thing I made in slow cooker (argh, which means I was wrong about yesterday's brekkie which I now remember was fruit and muller lite!). Too sweet so trying again unsweetened.

Lunch - smoked mackerel, pickled beetroot and cottage cheese (my colleague Henry did not approve!)

Dinner - hubby made SW friendly fish chips and mushy peas. 3 tbsp ketchup (3 syns). Fish done in smash.

Snacks - miller lite, fruit, cottage cheese, hi fi deluxe (HEB).

Attachments

• image-3040120197.jpg
    image-3040120197.jpg
    664.8 KB · Views: 63
Glad to see you back and well done on your tiny xmas gain - you'll have that off in no time.

Wow your fish and chips look amazing! I haven't made fish and chips in ages- I think I'm going to have to try doing it in smash. Did it taste good or could you tell it was smash? I've only tried it on chicken nuggets so interested to know how it was on fish x

Hi vintagepockets, thank you :) its nice, but not the same as batter or breadcrumbs, gotta be honest! Nice enough though :)

Thursday 10th January:

Breakfast - did the brown rice and barley in the slow cooker, added grated carrot and sugar free maple syrup in the morning. Nice but very healthy tasting! Couldn't have it every day but good change from eggs for a quick free brekkie

Lunch - chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce with a bag of broccoli and carrots steamed and mixed in

Snacks - bag squares (7 syns), miller lite, fruit

Dinner - slow cooker pea and bacon soup, wm bread (HEB) with 1 tsp Lurpak light (1 Syn), Stilton (HEA).

Snack- muller lite and hi fi lite (HEB).

Attachments

• image-3451789203.jpg
    image-3451789203.jpg
    628.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image-207190591.jpg
    image-207190591.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 46
Back