Bookie's food diary with photos

Tuesday:

All I can remember is syns and dinner argh! We had a lovely beef borscht style stew and a half tbsp lf Creme Fraiche so 1 Syn for that. Also eggs for brekkie, lunch was lf super noodles... 9 more syns in snacks!

Wednesday: I had eggs for brekkie again, cous cous with leftover tikka for lunch and dinner was a carbonara with a rbsp of lf Creme Fraiche again - 1 Syn. Also had 3 syns in a hi fi lite. Can't remember the rest buy think that's all the syns.

Thursday:

Brekkie - banana, apple, mullet lite.

Lunch - tesco spicy mixed beans (tinned) and cous cous (suffering for the beans now, major agony I never learn).

Dinner - lemon sole, garlic mash, ratatouille, spinach and peas. Oh and 4 syns this morning with a packet of velvet crunch.

Attachments

• image-2133071072.jpg
    image-2133071072.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 71
  • image-4106362491.jpg
    image-4106362491.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 70
RRH, could you fire me a link to Dylan's blog? I'd love to see it :) How were the smash onion rings?

Tracey enjoy your roast and tikka!

Will send you a link Bookie - it's a little sparse he is now side tracked by making stop motion animations for a while! So no writing apart from at school. He really likes writing stories and reading and I'm so glad one of my children is so into reading, not sure Seb will follow him there. :)

The Smash onion rings were great I am now going to venture into new Smash coated frontiers and try chicken etc - brave new world.

Hope you're doing ok! :) xx

Back