booooooooooooooooooooooooo

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
I put a pound on :( :sigh:

I expected it after Friday night so back to it today and being golden and strict again :rolleyes:

It's water you daft mare!

So proud of u!!

Xxxxx

yeah - its water indeed. Now go and flush it all out with more water and no carbs xx
At least yu had a bloody good time and nothing can replace that x

yep, water.

well just brought some scales so I can monitor now that I'm eating, they weigh exactly the same as CDC's so thats good. My CDC said the same as you lot :) she has given me step 4 to start next week eeek - I won't be weighed for 2 weeks now - so going to work really hard. It won't make me be naughty it will just make me extra good. Hubby is cooking me a beef curry tonight made from scratch mmmmmmmm and all calorie counted.

I'm going to try not to obsess about carbs quite so much now - will eat low carb still and obviously no bread etc but going to try and relax a bit - I think I tried too hard last week.

oh and by the way just had some of a mint choc bar and for someone that hates dark choc I LOVE these mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thanks for your support as always

now I'm cross with you! Thats just teasing me. My cdc hasn't got them in yet - my stock up is tomorrow - providing I can get there ;-(

oooh and maple and pecan porridge - mmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm love it !!!! I could survive on that alone x

well I've just got my period with a vengance so theres my pound lol x

will you all stop going on about these mint bars....I WANT ONE:cry:

Me too Setas - I was going to buy my first batch today, but I couldn't get to my CDC's 'cos of the snow! Xxx

i get my trial mint bar today - am rubbing my hands with glee. get weighed at 1130. having the period from hell but think I have lost weight after all those meds I had last week. Ive been almost good (a cinnamon roll fell in my mouth last night)

not to make you all jealouse...

but i bought 28 of them today lol for all of january!!

xxxxxxxx

Nick i told u they were scrummy!!! oooh do u love your porriage?!?! xxxx

mint bars? im so so sad as they taste exactly like the cranberry bars - which tastes like feet and vom and plywood. i was hoping they would be chewy like the choc orange bars but no. I could cry.

Yeah sweet lol 28 haha il be sick of them mid Jan!!

Ahhhhh Booooo that's crappy thought you would devour them!!!

Bummer :(

Xxxxxx

blurgh orange bars !! I really do like the mint and I dont like after eights. Porridge is heaven !!!!!!

mint bars? im so so sad as they taste exactly like the cranberry bars - which tastes like feet and vom and plywood. i was hoping they would be chewy like the choc orange bars but no. I could cry.

Don't say that - tried my first cranberry last night - and spat it out.

Still waiting to try the choc mint ones - have 5 on order but won't get them now til 4th Jan ;-(

Back