Boo's blog

Aww, boo-hoo! See what I did there... :eek:

Just read through your diary and can't believe I haven't come across it before! All I can say really, is well done for getting the whole family eating the same meals! I find it really hard to convince everyone to eat what I eat, and don't trust anyone else to do cooking the SW way... not that they would! Mini-boos sound like they're getting to you... *hugs* for having an escape in BB or here, to MM! Hope Mr Boo gets better soon :( epilepsy sounds terrible, I get severe migraines from flashing lights etc, even traffic lights and car lights in the dark... and that feels bad enough :( Lots of love from me to you, and will be popping in again soon to check you're OK :) Chin up babe, it's a wonderful day! xxx

Hiya 10 10, lol I liked your post, your right I gotta slap myself outta this (but not literally although I'm sure Mr Boo would be happy to ablidge!).

It's 6.30 pm and I've managed to get through this far without cheating and I'm darned if I'm gonna do that tonight although there is a scrummy choccy bar in the fridge, curtersy of Cyber Candy, I'll let the rest of the Boo family finish it off, I want to be skinny much more than I want that bar of chocolate!

Mr Boo did a nice tea tonight savoury mince with pasta and veg, a bit on the hot side but very nice all the same. I have munched my way through a lot of fruit today include some frozen berries I got from Asda's they tasted just like a sorbet, very nice.

I've got 3lb to lose to get my first stone and I soooo want to get it this week. My aim, and this might sound silly, is to get my whole book covered with stickers! Watch this space!

Your right 10, 10 - it is a lovely day! Boo xx:)

The weather doesn't help does it? Glad that you're staying on plan. Really hope that you lose your 3lb and get your stone.

Q

Hiya 10 10 and Queenie

Im in East London, so a proper cockney 'like' lol, knees up muthveer brown and all that. Where abouts up north are you 10 10?

And thanks Queenie, think I might not make the stone mark this week but definately next, fingers crossed. I hope you do well too!

Well I did ok last night and didn't cheat although the temptation was there, feeling really proud of myself!

Now its lunch time and i've just eaten my ham salad with 2 light baby bel, still loving this lunch, i should really change it but i don't want to!

Mr Boo is making homemade burgers and chips tonight so really looking forward to that, rather him in the kitchen than me today, far too hot! Anyways I'm stuck in an office which is just as bad.....

Keep the faith everyone..... Boo xx

East London, wooo! I have family in Clapton and Walthamstow... was just there not last weekend, but the one before :) I'm in Manchester - my cousins insist I say 'boos' instead of 'bas' for 'bus' hahaha...

Keep feeling proud of yourself hun, you've lost 11lbs in under a month, that's amazing! You've resisted the temptation one day, you can keep doing it for as long needs be :)

Homemade burgers and chips sounds gooooooooddd... shame my lot have other ideas today! :( Salad for me tonight, I think :eek:

xxx

wow 10 10, Clapton, that's where my nan and grandad come from although they are long gone now :(

How was your salad last night? My hamburger and chips where lurvvly!!

I've just had my ham salad, light baby bells celery and spring onions, still my fav lunch my far at the minute.

We had a rough night last night, Mr Boo had a seizure while napping on the couch which was fairly mild, then in the night he had too quite bad seizures. I'm still learning about epilepsy and to be honest I'm still in the dark about a lot of things.
He's still feeling bad today so it looks like i'm cooking dinner :eek: (I know I sound rather unsympathetic, but honestly, have you tasted my food :jelous:).

I'm snowed under at work, the only saving grace is that the time is going quickly. Speaking of quickly, my fruit bowls goes down real quick, I only filled it up on Saturday and now its bloomin empty again! Time to go down to Asdas and get some more (spending money is something I'm quite good at!).

Any hooo, laters, taters! Boo xx

Hi Boo, sorry to hear about Mr Boo, hope tonight is a better night for you both xx

Hi Louise

Thanks for your thoughts, Mr Boo slept 'okish' he has been put on more tablets and the side effects are horrendous as are most epilepsy drugs when you first take them. He is certainly being put through the mill at the moment and his work is not helping either, but what can you do?

Ho hum, anyways, today is proving to be a royal pain in the backside, not diet wise, just with life in general, if you are thinking how can she stay on this diet when her life is really stressed at the moment, the answer is simple....... I may not be able to control a lot of things in my life, but I can control what I put in my mouth, and it's that simple..... wish day to day crappyness what that simple...

Well back to the norm, its lunchtime and I've had my ham and mini baby bel salad, scrummy as usual, don't know what we are having tonight, who knows?? Laters, taters Boo xxx

Hiya blog, sorry I wasn't around yesterday..... I got weighed last night and lost another 2lb, so chuffed, be back later.... Boo xx

well done you x

Hiya Colly, how ya doing?

Diet went out the window but now back on track. I think this was because of the rotten weekend (up the hospital with Mr Boo) and also because I am working this Thursday evening so can't attend my class so I don't get weighed this week. Hey ho, i've drawn a line under it and started afresh again :eek:

I'll try and get on later. Boo xxx

Hiya blog, well it's Tuesday and the diet went outta the window Monday night, but back on it now. I've got to have more will power, there is a lot of stress in the Boo household at the mo and as I am working late this week I can't attend my class which is worse! Ah well never mind.

Started to go off my ham salad, I need some new lunch ideas.... anyone?

Boo xxxx

Morning Blog

Well yesterday went ok diet wise, I am finding it particularly hard this week mainly because of the stress the Boo household is under the minute, but I refuse to feel sorry for myself.

I stuck to the diet yesterday, I had tandorri chicken, new jersey potatoes and salad for dinner last night. Mr Boo is still not feeling too good and because I have a long shift a work tomorrow I have sent him to stay with his mum and dad while i'm not there so I don't have to worry about him, must admit I miss him already :eek:

I've still got my ham salad but have changed the salad ingredients and I have a new type of ham whoooo! I know how to live life in the fast lane! :D I've got fruit for breakfast with a yogurt and I bought some chicken for tonight although I don't know what i'll do with it (please don't answer that lol).

So bring on another day, I'm ready for it :cool: Boo xxxx

Hi Boo

Sorry to hear that you're having such a stressful time at the moment. I had epilepsy and had seizures from 17 until 28 (was a bugger to find the right medication). Any questions you've got throw my way and I'll do the best to help.

As for lunch ideas, I tend to live on pasta/rice/cous cous/bulghur wheat salads. I make a big batch and then can pick on it through out the day.

Q

Thank you Queenie, well Mr Boo has been in hospital for 13 days and is due out today, horrahhh!!! My diet has gone completely out of the window and I've most probably put all my weight back on again!! :(

I'm biting the bullet and going back to class this Thursday wish me luck!

As Mr Boo says if we didn't have bad luck we wouldn't have any luck at all! Our boiler broke down on Wednesday so we now have no hot water or heating (thank god its summer), we are awaiting a part for it god knows how long that will take!

I could ramble on and on but i'm not going to, sees ya laters taters Boo xxxx

***Bull dozing my way through the crappiness****

Back