Bored and Angry!

mhairi-lou

I am so bored this evening, my friends have all gone out for the evening (dinner and drinks) and knowing I am doing CD they decided not to invite me so i don't have to eat.

So instead I am sitting at home on my own and I am really fed up.

To top it all off I don't seem to have lost anything again this week!

Just ignore me I am ranting!

You know we can't ignore you hun so am going to send HUGS!!!

I know there is nothing I can say to help as we've all felt how you are feeling now, but remember that you are doing something positive and in time (I know you don't feel it now) you will be glad you stayed in and stuck with it.

Gxxx

Porgeous Is Right,and To Be Honest Just Look At Her Pics And You Know It`ll Be Worth It Too!!hang On In There Just Remember "nothing Tastes As Good As Being Slim Feels".
Elaine X

Mhairi, I cancelled almost everything for the 20 weeks I was dieting as I found it a nightmare watching other people eat and drink! You're probably better off at home and I can tell you I've had many brilliant nights out since losing the 6 stone and I can look and feel good too. It will all be worth it!

thanks guys, i know i am better off not being out just annoyed that I allowed myself to get into the position where i need to be doing this diet!

Listen to me moaning, time for a nice hot bath me thinks!

Tell you what.. *pulls out an imaginary chair at my imaginary table*.. what kind of shake can i get you? Water?

Come sit in my "cafe".. hehe.. *starts to wonder if i actually have lost the plot*..

Water anyone??

x x

no probs.. what colour straw would you like? Im rather partial to the pink straws.. my fave colour.. but i have green, blue, and orange ones too..

x x x

l also declined offers out just too hard, going out for lunch today with family, hubby will have lunch l'll have coffee, and will spoonfeed baby just think when you get to goal it will be a pleasure to go out for chicken and salad

I've been avoiding offers too, I turned down a work weekend away at the end of this month (wouldnt have been much work but lots of partying) and normally I would go but I knew I just wouldnt be able to get away with staying on the diet and I didnt want to sabotage my efforts so early on.

We have another one coming up, (more work this time but still in a hotel and alot of networking social events involved) it was initially scheduled for the middle of May but it has been put back a month, I wont be able to get out of it but hopefully I will be doing well and I should also be getting ready to move up the plans by then for my holidays in July :) I reckon I would be able to manage a 1200 week on it :)

Back