• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bored and fed up and want a bag of crisps

LizS

Shut up Ethel
S: 14st13lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 2st4lb(15.31%)
I really, really, really, really, really want a bag of crisps. Pickled onion monster munch for choice but I'll take anything.

Where on earth has this come from? Am on day 36 I think, 24lb down, doing well. Normally cravings go within minutes, well this one has lasted three hours now. As I'm at work I can't even really do much to distract myself...

there are cakes and biscuits and even doughnuts outside my office door, I don't want those, I want CRISPS!

Help!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
do you really want them though? or do you want to lose weight? i really want cheese and have done since I can remember but I know i want it and don't need it and that seems to help! :)

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
S: 13st10lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Liz I read your blog and remember when you went to that party and ended up eating hard boiled eggs and other stuff and you only lost a pound! And you were like ooooh why did i sabbotage myself like that i feel so miserable, well you will feel like that again - read your bloomin blog lady!

Im wondering if you are actually wanting to eat them or are just expressing your craving....i do that, when i dont actually want to eat them or wont actually eat them im just moaning about what i fancy!

Go look at your gold dress when you get home.......... :)

**sparkles**

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 6st10lb(41.96%)
I have cravings for marmite crisps and sausage sandwiches! I definitely feel hungrier today-my totm is due on Saturday. I've gone 19 weeks without-just some days are harder than others!

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
S: 21st4lb C: 16st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 4st10lb(22.15%)
I kept craving cauliflower the first time I did CD. I don't even like it!

Today all I can think about is Ribena!!!

kerryberry

Silver Member
S: 17st11lb C: 17st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 0st2lb(0.8%)
i am also very hungry today hubby and kids are all munching away today but i am not going to give in think of how hard its been and other cravings you have got through you will feel better for not eating them xx

I'm always starving but today I'm gagging!!! I'm fighting the urge to go into the kitchen and have a gigantic bowl of Weetabix Minis. My OH is always away on a Thursday night and its always a struggle to get through it - last week I didnt - hence the 2lb gain. I went on a binge that lasted for 2 days and I paid the price. This week, I've come on here instead in the hope that it'll distract me!!
Mmmmm pickled onion monster munch......!!!!!! I WILL resist, I am strong, I am a slim woman fighting my way out of a flabby body!!!!!!

kelsocool

Speaks as she finds
S: 20st1lb C: 12st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 7st6lb(37.01%)
Trust me when i say "its not worth it"!!! I am sitting here feeling quite ill at the crap i have decided to binge on today!! I havent binged since i started the diet 7 months ago so it feels hideous!!! No bag of crisps (or 4 bags...lol) is worth this pain and shame!!!! :)