bored of eating the same thing

trinab

Gold Member
Seem to have lost my motivation this week and have had 3 big blow outs. Im starting a fresh today but need some insperation for new things to eat. Whats everybody elses fav meal/snack?? Going food shoping later and dont want to keep geting the same old stuff its getting boring! I had lost ten pound up until last week and after the week ive had il prob be up 3pound. Need to fix it and find my mojo :)

Glorious skinny soup (fresh aisle) - fragrant Thai carrot is lush ad 3pp for half a tub. Velvet crunch, curly wurlys, French toast, choc philly, eggs, beans, jacket potatoes, pork chops, pasta (with philly mmm)

There's LOADS of ideas and recipes on here..... X

Good! Me too! You can totally do this! It's easy! Though I'm still not at the point where I'm able to do it without thinking.

I usually have what I fancy food wise. But I make sure I either make it, have enough points for it or have a low cal alternative. You'll b fine but don't get stuck in a rut, and don't always think that it has to be diet/same type of food. It's about practicing good portion size and feeling full without over eating. Good lifestyle choices lovely! Easy! Xx

I love glorious soup the tuscan chicken and orzo is my fav. Thats 3pp for half a pot. Most of the covent garden soups are 3pp for half a pot. I usually have them with a ww petit pain. I try to mix my lunches up i usually have soup, a ww meal or a sandwich x

I love glorious soup the tuscan chicken and orzo is my fav. Thats 3pp for half a pot. Most of the covent garden soups are 3pp for half a pot. I usually have them with a ww petit pain. I try to mix my lunches up i usually have soup, a ww meal or a sandwich x

Not tried this one! Thanks for the heads up! Sounds lush! I had the Goan tomato and lentil one.. More point but filling coz of the lentils! X

Im going to have to try that soup it sounds nice. I no im naughty but I dont eat breakfast, if I get hungry then il just grab a yog about half ten. Lunch for me is usualy a ham wrap or some toast with light cheese spread and marmite. I end up with quite alot of points left for tea thats y I generaly have a biggish one. Tea 2nite is nume quich with salad and abit ov microwave mash, im addicted to it. So teas at half 5 6ish then I generaly have 5 or 6 points left but feel bad if I eat again for some reason. I think that if I go to bed feeling full then the scales wont be in my favour. Its sily realy cos thats what the points are there for. I get 22 a day cos im doing discover not pp but 2 of them are used for my milk.x

Its really nice, dont think its a skinny one bt same points. I always think half a pot looks tiny but with a bread bun and a glass of water i'm always full up after :) x

I'm also stuck in a rut with food choices at the moment which is why I think I tend to go on binges.

At the beginning of the week I make up a big batch of 0 point soup and I'll normally have that about lunch time with 2 slices of brown bread and light cheese triangles. For brekkie I will usually have Oat So Simple sachet with water (around 2.5 points) but lately I've been having 2 sachets for 5 points cos it keeps me fuller for longer. I tend to use up most of my points at tea team (pasta, jacket spud, supernoodles, omelette) that kinda thing?

My FAVE thing at the moment is 2 points worth of pasta, chicken chargrill (2.5) some light philly cheese (0.5 TBSP) and lots of veggies!! Yummy!!

Back