Bored

I am on day 16 as well, i have been occupying my mind by doing toning exercises and researching which ones are best for which area of my body, and also i have kept myself excited about the diet by putting away clothes in a christmas club at a local shop in a size small/medium which i have never been able to wear before! xx

That's a brill idea!!! I can't wait to fit into smaller clothes!!! Jeans falling off me now!!! I just need to cheer up.

Brochmor how much have u lost?

I had to wait 9 days for my first weigh in and i lost 9 pounds, and my next weigh in is tomorrow and im hoping for another 4/5 pounds =] xx

I've been sorting my old small clothes in order of when they will fit. Can't wait to wear my river island skinny jeans again, hopefully for wedding anniversary weekend away and secret pleasure is cooking ... weird or what? (obviously not for me though and I don't even care ..more weird)

Yeah I might do that myself. It would take me hours to sort out my clothes!!!! I have from size 10- 18. Throwing out my size 18s. - happy days.

I find myself enjoying reading menus when I am out in pubs waiting for my OH to come back with my black coffee or my soda water - strangely enough I find it is not a problem but quite a pleasure! I think about what I will have when I am off LT having lost all my weight x

9lbs is fabulous. Do u notice it off ur face and when putting on ur clothes?

Yes i noticed it from under my chin and the most obvious change to me was one day i was putting a bra on and without even realising I had to do it up on a tighter hook! I am very apple shaped so i have also seen the change from my waist too xx

Soda water???? R u allowed soda water - what is soda water?

soda water is basically fizzy water, you are allowed soda water but definitely not tonic water. also due to the possible added sodium in fizzy waters they recommend only drinking it in moderation and not to account for most of your water intake xx

no not at all really, it just tastes like water but with an added taste that i cant really describe, its good if you have an upset tummy at all, thats about all i know i dont tend to drink it.

If you like exercising perhaps set yourself a challenge....I know some are doing the C25k ... personally I love swimming so have joined splashpath which is free and you do as much or as little as you want per session :) its a bit of fun whilst exercising ~lol~ x x x

No it just tastes like plain sparkling water

Just went with OH and played pool lol work again tomorrow. I find it easier when working as the day flies in. At home it's harder feeling better and going to make a vanilla milkshake up and drink half and leave half for a coffee :)

Back