BORED!!!!!

katy2tul

Ok ive had my week 10 weigh in and im doing ok Ive lost 2 stone and 11 and a half pounds but im struggling to drink the water and its affecting my losses. Im really bored and really want some taste. Dont want to go on refeed yet as ive got a few more stone to lose!!! God im fed up I dont feel hungry im just bored as i only like the choc shakes:break_diet:

Come on Katy - stick with it - just think how great you'll feel about yourself when you reach your goal. Now pull your socks up like a proper Manchester lass (I can only say that because I am too ha ha). Keep drinking the water - it keeps you full and helps the losses - I know it's boring. If it makes you feel any better I had a real down period throughout weeks 8-10 but stuck with it and come out the other side.
Sarah
x

have you tried anything else iv read quite a few posts on here wwhere people have tried flapjacks or soup and hated them but a few weeks later they love em apparently your tastes can change.
anyway well done on your loss you have done fab! x

Come on Katy - stick with it - just think how great you'll feel about yourself when you reach your goal. Now pull your socks up like a proper Manchester lass (I can only say that because I am too ha ha). Keep drinking the water - it keeps you full and helps the losses - I know it's boring. If it makes you feel any better I had a real down period throughout weeks 8-10 but stuck with it and come out the other side.
Sarah
x

Im trying but i work with adults with learning difficulties and because im out and about supporting them its hard to drink loads coz i need the loo too much and i cant just keep leaving them to wee. I try to catch up when i get home but its harder then coz ive got so much to drink i feel like im drowning. I also have to support them to the pub for lunch and i have to do baking and cooking sessions which are getting harder. I ate for the weekend 2 weeks ago for my cousins wedding. I stil lost 2 lbs but think maybe i gave myself the taste back. I have been back to the other shakes and soup but i stil dont like them. I dont intend to give up i just needed a moan!

stop moaning or i will slap your ass, soon you will be there all slim and happy, hang on in there kidda xxxxxxx

stop moaning or i will slap your ass, soon you will be there all slim and happy, hang on in there kidda xxxxxxx

God and i thought that woman were supposed to be bossy!! Ha
Im not gonna give up i promise i just need to get back in to it. Its like starting all over again!! I do feel good im just bored thats all.:sigh:

You're doing really well Katy, hang in there and you'll soon be at target.

Good luck.

x

Yep ur flying. Have u tried warm water. Its easier to get down.

Read some good threads where some guys have mixed spoon of coffee into chocolate shake or made latte with coffee and the vanilla shake - you have some experts around you on this forum so use the knowledge and get back on that saddle girl!

ok mood over!! im supposed to get weighed on sat morning but my son has a footie tournement so i went tonight! I lost 6lbs yeah xxxxx
Thanks for your support everyone (even the threats of a good slap)

Back