Borgias??

I recorded it, am I in for a treat:D

I want to watch this but don't have sky. Let me know if it's worth buying the box set.

This is on the planner, going to watch is nxt weekend with a syn free curry :D

I want to watch this but don't have sky. Let me know if it's worth buying the box set.

Depends on whether you like, coruption, murder & sex mingled together with religion. I loved it.;)

I got bored about 20 mins into the second episode tbh. Not sure why though so may it another try

Yep give it another try, I think it's worth it, there is definately a good storyline there.;)

Happy Holidays said:
Depends on whether you like, coruption, murder & sex mingled together with religion. I loved it.;)

You can't get much better.

I love it, I'm just watching it now! :D Boo xxxx

The Borgia's came from just down the road from here in Gandia and the Palace of the Borgia's is a popular tourist attraction.

They really were baddies.......poison the lot, figured largely in there lives.

Their history is fascinating and I am sure it makes good T.V.

fillymum said:
The Borgia's came from just down the road from here in Gandia and the Palace of the Borgia's is a popular tourist attraction.

They really were baddies.......poison the lot, figured largely in there lives.

Their history is fascinating and I am sure it makes good T.V.

It was amazing to watch, loved every minute of it!

I recorded both episodes as knew I would fall asleep (can't stay awake much past 9pm LOL) and watched them both yesterday morning.

Really enjoyed them and looking forward to the next one - I think the corruption and intrigue will get more and more complicated as the weeks go on - bring it on!

(however, nothing can beat Spartacus IMHO, that has been my fave programme recently and I'm watching all the repeats and still loving it! :))

Do you know in all the years I have lived here I have never been to the Palace. I think now I will and I would love to see the series but sadly I don't think we can get it here.

What channel is it on ??

Back