Bought some quark today, now need some ideas!

MummyJoJo

Been meaning to buy some for ages now I have got some I need some help with what I can make with it. Any ideas? x

I bought it for the first time last week and used it to make Carbonara. Was really nice so I bought another tub for this week. Some folk use it sweet though with some options sprinkled through x

I use it for the 1/2 syn cake, quiches, mixed with options, mixed with sweetener as topping for a trifle, you can use it in sauces too xx

I use it to make chocolate mousse with the options hot chocolate,so far i've tried it with the mint and the orange flavoured ones

Some fab ideas there. Like the sound of the chocolate mousse as I love my chocolate! Also the sauce sounds nice. Thanks ladies x

I mix it with garlic salt and use it instead of butter with my HexB bread - makes your sandwich filling lovely and creamy!

My sister uses it for a dessert. Break up a choc and fudge alpen llight bar at the bottom of each glass then top with quark which has been mixed with 2 white choc options sachet then top with strawberries or other fruit. If serving 2 it would be 2 syns each for options and if not using the HEB for Alpen Light (not sure if this is allowed anymore anyway) then this would be synned would need to check but I think about 4 syns each.

You can get a vanilla and lemon flavour. Both have some syns. I've used the vanilla one as a topping for fruit.

Mix it with Marmite and spread on corn thins (5 for a hexb). Yum!

Back