Bouillion help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jen83, 22 October 2008 Social URL.

1. jen83

jen83 Full Member

I'm not really a lover of the soups, but i'm missing something savory. I've heard a few mentions of bouillion on here, I was just wondering where people buy it from, how often they have it and if it affects your losses? X x x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hi jen, i bought Marigold Reduced salt vegetable bouillion from Tesco's and checked with my CDC she said it was ok to have 1 tsp a day. Only had 2 cups this week and it hasn't affected my loss, still lost 2 lbs and i'm pre totm! it's definitely a nice change from black coffee and it helped me spread out my shakes a bit on those days.

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Its called marigold vegitable bouillon ( reduced salt), you get it from most supermarkets, I have about half a teaspoon most days but I put mine in the chicken and mush soup makes it taste much
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.