Bouillon

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by fatpossum, 11 July 2007 Social URL.

1. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Our LLC has told us that it is okay to supplement the diet with the use of a little Bouillon (Marigold) but I can't remember how little is little - can anyone enlighten me i.e. once a day or more?

Quite apart from being a hot drink different from black coffee I am reliably advised by members of this forum that it helps with cramps - which cripple me at the moment - my toes point to the ceiling and I have to grab them and push them back in the opposite direction!!!!!!!!

No point in directing me back to the LLC - I am still waiting for a response to my last phone message - 5 days ago!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    No more than two teaspoons a day (so two medium mugs - ish) and some people recommend the lower salt version (the normal one is very salty - much saltier than the official savoury drink packs).

This isn't actually officially allowed though!

4. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have two teasp a day at the moment as my BP is low & it helps boost it a bit! Swiss marigold stock & sold in Sains & Tesco! HTH!

5. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    I have 1 teaspoon a day

6. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Thanks Chaps,

Regarding whether or not it is 'officially allowed' our LLC sells it!!!! (It is the low salt version).

Fingers crossed it helps the cramps!

X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.