Bouillon

fatpossum

Silver Member
Our LLC has told us that it is okay to supplement the diet with the use of a little Bouillon (Marigold) but I can't remember how little is little - can anyone enlighten me i.e. once a day or more?

Quite apart from being a hot drink different from black coffee I am reliably advised by members of this forum that it helps with cramps - which cripple me at the moment - my toes point to the ceiling and I have to grab them and push them back in the opposite direction!!!!!!!!

No point in directing me back to the LLC - I am still waiting for a response to my last phone message - 5 days ago!!

No more than two teaspoons a day (so two medium mugs - ish) and some people recommend the lower salt version (the normal one is very salty - much saltier than the official savoury drink packs).

This isn't actually officially allowed though!

I have two teasp a day at the moment as my BP is low & it helps boost it a bit! Swiss marigold stock & sold in Sains & Tesco! HTH!

I have 1 teaspoon a day

Thanks Chaps,

Regarding whether or not it is 'officially allowed' our LLC sells it!!!! (It is the low salt version).

Fingers crossed it helps the cramps!

X

Back