Bouillon

mandie35

Hi

I have heard that you can have bouillon twice a day whilst on LL is this true because it is the same as their broth but far cheaper.

Any help would be appreciated because i dont want to blow it if i cant.

Mandie

Hi,

Yes you are able it, have 2 per day, I bought some it tastes cr@p lol !! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol... Sorry you didn't like it LadyT... ;) Which did you try? There are a few different varieties and they all taste quite different from each other...

I don't like the organic one in the brownish tub, but the regular one in the green tub is ok... :)

Mandie, you're looking for a product called 'Marigold Bouillon' and are in the stock cube section of most big supermarkets... as LadyT said, 2 teadpoons a day is equivalent to the LL broth, and it fine to have it... People don't tend to tell their LLC but only coz they'd prefer you to buy their product and make some cash off ya! ;)

:D xx

Pinkie :) said:
Lol... Sorry you didn't like it LadyT... ;) Which did you try? There are a few different varieties and they all taste quite different from each other...

I don't like the organic one in the brownish tub, but the regular one in the green tub is ok... :)

Mandie, as LadyT said, 2 teadpoons a day is equivalent to the LL broth, and it fine to have it... People don't tend to tell their LLC but only coz they'd prefer you to buy their product and make some cash off ya! ;)

:D xx

Hey my lovely, I was one of those suckers that had it from LL lol. Otherwise knowing me would have ended up getting the wrong thing, doh!! Xx

Hey my lovely, I was one of those suckers that had it from LL lol. Otherwise knowing me would have ended up getting the wrong thing, doh!! Xx

Aww, hey hunny! :D

You crack me up!! Lol...

Nah, only reason I felt confident to try it was coz someone posted up actual pictures of the tub so I knew exactly what it looked like... Lol!!

I went through a phase of drinking it every day but I don't bother anymore... Boredom of it I guess! Still handy to have for quick fix in eve but tbh any cravings I get are for sweet stuff usually so the bouillon really doesn't cut it... ;)

Xx

Pinkie :) said:
Aww, hey hunny! :D

You crack me up!! Lol...

Nah, only reason I felt confident to try it was coz someone posted up actual pictures of the tub so I knew exactly what it looked like... Lol!!

I went through a phase of drinking it every day but I don't bother anymore... Boredom of it I guess! Still handy to have for quick fix in eve but tbh any cravings I get are for sweet stuff usually so the bouillon really doesn't cut it... ;)

Xx

Oh so there's me thinking you're clever Pinks when really you needed a picture to make sure it was the right stuff, lmao!!

It looked as bad as it tasted to me, yuk!

I am really struggling with water at the moment the past three days not managed more than a litre I don't think. I lose track lol. Really worried it will affect my loss this week, so I am really trying to get loads in today xx

I love it in my soups, chilli & shepherds pie - really boosts the taste x

Back