Bouillon

honeypop

Gold Member
What's this bouillon I've seen people talking about and where do I get it

tescos

you get a green tub with has salt
or the purple one with reduced salt

it is usually kept near the oxo cubes and gravy and what not :)

Called Marigold and it's delish - think rubber gloves! :)

It's a vegetable stock/broth thingy.
The low salt one is best, it's in a purple tub with an orange lid, I found mine in the 'free from' section in tesco.

My hubby brought me some home last night, I've been craving it since I found a thread on it, he put a silver bow on top as I had a grouchy craving day yesterday.

I just had a cup with some freshly ground pepper in it it was gorgeous and hit the spot nicely, I miss savoury stuff.

Fattibumbum said:
My hubby brought me some home last night, I've been craving it since I found a thread on it, he put a silver bow on top as I had a grouchy craving day yesterday.

I just had a cup with some freshly ground pepper in it it was gorgeous and hit the spot nicely, I miss savoury stuff.

Oh bless him! I am missing savoury as well, which surprises me as I have a really sweet tooth! X

You wouldnt believe how sweet my tooth is normally but since I've been on this this week I'm struggling at the thought of things. I even got some skimmed milk do I could have a hot cuppa first thing or last thing as a treat and it tasted gross, so fake with sweeteners in it. I hope it lasts a while as it was

Has anybody tried...?

The soup made with bouillon? I put my hot water in a jug, added a teaspoon of bouillon and the vege soup and blended it up. Tasted soooooo much nicer. Gonna try it with the Thai chicken tonight for my tea xxx

Bought it today. How much am I allowed a day. And I'm a allowed cinnamon and nutmeg in the shakes?

Sounds nice, will buy a tub tomorrow... How many cups are you allowed each day? I've never had anything like this before!

EDIT: Just seen the other thread lol. 3 cups a day, gotcha ;)

Last edited:
I'm fairly sure it's supposed to be 2-3 cups a day.
I remember a thread asking the same question before and that was the answer....although, I could have just been dreaming that up so dont take my word for it!

Soo yummy

Bouillon!! I have mine with two tsp's how does everyone else

Just wanted to add that this bouillon is absolutely gorgeous. Just been and bought a tub from Tesco, and put a 1tsp and half in the cup, but I think 1tsp will definitely be enough, but deary me its amazing. Its actually a million times nicer than the mushroom soup!

It does indeed work Twinklecheeks. Had it with my veg soup for lunch. Struggled with the tomato and chicken soups so will try it with those too.

Back