Bouncing from plan to plan grrrrrr

Mrs JJ

I spend my days bouncing from SW to WW to whatever fad diet there is around
I keep wondering why, I think I've worked it out
I'm looking for that magic diet plan that will let me carry on doing the things I'm doing and lose weight!!!!!!!!

Ok so I'm no genius but even I know that the diet doesn't exist that will let me eat like I'm carrying in triplets, drink far to much booze and still lose weight........

Soooooooooo, why am I still looking and why can't I get my head straight

I spend my days bouncing from SW to WW to whatever fad diet there is around I keep wondering why, I think I've worked it out I'm looking for that magic diet plan that will let me carry on doing the things I'm doing and lose weight!!!!!!!! Ok so I'm no genius but even I know that the diet doesn't exist that will let me eat like I'm carrying in triplets, drink far to much booze and still lose weight........ Soooooooooo, why am I still looking and why can't I get my head straight

I could have written this post myself word for word! Your not alone I promise. I've been doing this for the last 18 months and I'm driving myself mad with it all. I joined WW 3 weeks ago and I'm trying my very best to stick to it - some days are better than others. I made myself a pros and cons list for each diet to try and help me choose and stick to a plan. It's not easy though. Good luck xx

I'm driving myself nuts, I wake up thinking this is the day I will succeed, but as soon as I do this I feel under so much pressure I freak out.......

How am I ever going to lose weight if I keep reacting like this

I know I have to do it and I want to do it so why can't i

I'm driving myself nuts, I wake up thinking this is the day I will succeed, but as soon as I do this I feel under so much pressure I freak out....... How am I ever going to lose weight if I keep reacting like this I know I have to do it and I want to do it so why can't i

Hi! How are you getting on? :)

Back