Bournemouth meet - 24th/25th October - with guaranteed sun!!! and Sandy Balls :-)

I may have to pull out unfortunately. My funds are going to be too low when I leave Perry for me to be able to justify spending £200+ on a weekend for myself. Im gong to look at finding a cheaper option or maybe just driving up for the day. We'll see.

I do know what you mean about money (Rob dropped a financial bombshell on me this morning :( ) but I checked and my hotel booking means the money has already been taken, so it's just petrol money I need to find.

I really really really hope you can make it honey - it would be marvellous to see you, but I do understand the money thing :hug99:

It is .... well KD's garden would be wouldn't it?? Bit like a Royal garden party ain't it??!!!
:rotflmao: KD hides anorak, polishes crown and prepares cucumber sarnies.

Memo to KD: Lots of people coming, add following to todo list
Tummy tuck
Face lift
Wig,
OR....complete body transplant
Shoes with heels:eek::eek::eek:
Lastly: Buy new memory so you know where you left your car this time and to avoid taxi rides because you have forgotten you have one.

I may have to pull out unfortunately. My funds are going to be too low when I leave Perry for me to be able to justify spending £200+ on a weekend for myself. Im gong to look at finding a cheaper option or maybe just driving up for the day. We'll see.

Eeek Lisa, really hope you find a way. I know it's such a topsy scary time you are having at the moment, but I'm sure you are going to be so much happier having made this decision. Want to celebrate with you :clap:

Where's everyone staying?!

xxx

You forgot meeeeee!!! :( :(

Wannabslim
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and KP
DQ & Cambo
KD
Happe
Francesmag
wannabeminime and Mrs Edz
Summerskye (plus 1): Sat
Karen1972 and Jimster
BG and the lovely lanky Oli!
HelenG
Cankster
Bishbosh
Judders
Nce1??

We are all hot babes....have you not seen the pics!!
Right just about to book if anyone wants to share let me know!

Are you sharing with anyone yet Susan? :)

Anyone recommend a reasonable caravan site not too far away.... I have a plan that I'm working on :rolleyes:

Would that be a plan along the lines of .......Half Term hols to Bournemouth for the family and Mummy accidentally on purpose bumps into 20 mates one afternoon...lol:rolleyes:;)

Would that be a plan along the lines of .......Half Term hols to Bournemouth for the family and Mummy accidentally on purpose bumps into 20 mates one afternoon...lol:rolleyes:;)

don't know what you're talking about...:rolleyes:
(I knew I'd come up with a good plan in York!!!)

Lol. there are lots of caravan parks in the new forest and thats very close to bournemouth...if that helps?

Lol. there are lots of caravan parks in the new forest and thats very close to bournemouth...if that helps?

I'm tired tonight (can't think why :rolleyes:) and did a quick google search (too much to choose from as usual :()

Thought I'd ask for a more personal/local view :D Havent suggested it to the 'family' yet.... and need to persuade a companion (my mother!) so I can still come out to play lol!

Ah, small problem, she'd want to play too...

Bournemouth East

47 Christshurch Road
Boscombe
Bournemouth
Dorset
BH1 3PA

We're booked in this one .... but can cancel if not near everyone else. and at only £140 for weekend is a bargain!!!

Anymore want to come to (sunny) Bournmouth??? Add your names .... and everyone on list are you still coming?? have I missed anyone out???

Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and KP premier inn fri and sat
DQ & Cambo Britannia
KD her house!!
Francesmag lives near by
wannabeminime and Mrs Edz Mrs Edz house!
Summerskye (plus 1): Sat East Cliff
Karen1972 and Jimster
HelenG
Cankster

Mary Poppins Britannia
Bishbosh lives there!
Judders lives near by

Wannabslim parents house
Nce1

hanlojo not staying over
Debbie mac caravan park or KD's garden!
Isis

DQ & Cambo Britannia
KD her house!!
Francesmag
lives near by
Karen1972 and Jimster
HelenG
Cankster
Mary Poppins Britannia
Bishbosh lives there!
Judders lives near by

Wannabslim parents house
Nce1

hanlojo not staying over
Isis
Taz

DQ & Cambo Britannia
KD her house!!
Francesmag lives near by
Karen1972 and Jimster
HelenG
Cankster
Mary Poppins Britannia
Bishbosh lives there!
Judders lives near by

Wannabslim parents house
Nce1

hanlojo not staying over
Isis
Taz

Glad someone is keeping us organised, lol!:D Sure you're not a teacher???

Back