bovril

I don't think you can. I know on low carb plans you usually can. But maybe it is the calories that would affect the balance of this one. But obviously, I am not sure on that one :)

what about oxo ?

I would say oxo is a defo no no

ah well, I m checking through the forum to see how I can make the soups more appealing, think I ll be off to tesco for chilli flakes and a giant tub of pepper !!!

thanks tho :)

I use ground pepper, chilli and garlic flakes (a little of), sometimes curry powder, bit of coriander, tiny sprinkle of sea salt :)

LOL Sophie, bet that stinks!

I seem to remember (could have been a vivid dream tho!) that on LL I used to have a veg stock cube in hot water as a drink. I would love something savoury as I'm on shakes only. Anyone know if it's allowed? I checked the carbs and there's hardly any.

I shouldnt think your allowed anything like that otherwise exante would have told you in the guide and also you could buy extras online from there site but its up to you if you feel you need it then go ahead x

I have bouillion cubes occasionally.

The ones I use are called "just bouillion" and I get them from Sainsburys. The cubes are quite big so I have 1/3rd of a cube at a time, sometimes with some dried minced garlic or herbs in, made up with boiling water to about 1/2 to 2/3 of a mugful. Works out at about 16 cals iirc, with some carbs but quite a lot of fat.

I don't drink tea or coffee so I enjoy having something hot for a change sometimes! This is maybe once or twice a month though so not a very regular thing.

Back