Boy names...

Tracie Green

Silver Member
hiya peeps,

whats your favourite boys names???:confused:

Hmmmm...James, Gareth, Euan, Lloyd....I have loads more names that I like!

Dylan, Lewis, roary, everyone will have different taste in names but i love these

Tristian, Harrison, Iianto...

I can't stand common names...

i love Tyge , Thomas, malachy, nial, etienne, alfie,and conan i would never name my child conan and have yet to meet anyone called conan but it is definately the coolest name in the world haha,

i love Tyge , Thomas, malachy, nial, etienne, alfie,and conan i would never name my child conan and have yet to meet anyone called conan but it is definately the coolest name in the world haha,

Is a certain someone a Hollyoaks fan by chance lol...
:8855:

Come on, spill the beans...!

Everyone likes different things for different reasons. I like the name Nathan but OH thinks it's a 'naughty boy' name. Ditto for Ryan, Connor and Liam! All naughty boys, lol!
My nephew is Thomas, which is nice. I like Ben and Sam (but I'm a bit weird - I'd never call them just that, they'd have to be Benjamin and Samuel. I also think Alex is good.

A bit like Brittany, if I ever had a baby boy I'd like to call him something a bit more unusual but not toooo weird so he'd get picked on!

A bit like Brittany, if I ever had a baby boy I'd like to call him something a bit more unusual but not toooo weird so he'd get picked on!

Ah, with a name like Brittany what do you think i got??? Lol.
But i survived and it made me stronger. They will live through it too lol.
(For girls i like Melody, Harmony, Starlet and Seren)

I like Zac, Luke, Lewis, Nathan, Jayden, Hayden, Mika. And are you?

Back