Bra Alert!!!

fairy-mary

I was getting a new bra fitted from a very friendly but rather over familiar lady in a really nice bra shop. And I said I wanted something for fit rather than look after feeding and carrying 4 children. And she was like. Oh that's no bother. The worst people to fit bras to are those who
Loose weight really quickly, as their boobs are so saggy and empty that they are difficult to fit into a bra without spilling over!!! Should I be worrying about this! Any comments??

I was getting a new bra fitted from a very friendly but rather over familiar lady in a really nice bra shop. And I said I wanted something for fit rather than look after feeding and carrying 4 children. And she was like. Oh that's no bother. The worst people to fit bras to are those who
Loose weight really quickly, as their boobs are so saggy and empty that they are difficult to fit into a bra without spilling over!!! Should I be worrying about this! Any comments??

This really made me laugh! I went for a bra fitting last week after losing 7 stone on my weigh loss journey and was felt awful as Although I measured a a 36 D instead of the 38f I used to be they did not have a bra to fit me that did not have me hanging out the sides! in L Sensa and left feeling awful! But went to M & S and the lady there made me feel great! I walked out after spending a fortune and feeling on top of the world with with lovely new undies!

I lost 6 stone and my boobs were fab.... I was so proud. I think it is just genes or luck.

This really made me laugh! I went for a bra fitting last week after losing 7 stone on my weigh loss journey and was felt awful as Although I measured a a 36 D instead of the 38f I used to be they did not have a bra to fit me that did not have me hanging out the sides! in L Sensa and left feeling awful! But went to M & S and the lady there made me feel great! I walked out after spending a fortune and feeling on top of the world with with lovely new undies!

Yup, la senza is rubbish. Once got fitted there to be told she wasn't quite sure what size I was, maybe a (I can't remember the size) but they don't go up to that size so she can't say for sure! I was humiliated, and didn't go for a fitting until about 5years after when I went to John Lewis and got it done properly! Need to go back actually - loosing all my weight from that area! :-(

Anyone who's had a baby will remember that moment they realised their firm, pert boobs were gone, honestly for me the change was so noticeable. I've breastfed in total for 2 and a half years and my boobs aren't any worse, it was pregnancy that done mine in (and I lost 5 stone before babies and they were still firm and fine). Anyway, they might seem like deflated balloons for a while but they'll get better and a good bra will go along way to helping. Agree, avoid La Senza, they haven't got a clue how to measure you, Debenhams, Marks or John Lewis will ave you feeling like a new woman in no time xxx

Mine were as described - however that was only whilst I was still on cambridge, when I started eating (too much - hence why I am back) they did fill back up. Definitely agree its down to your genes!

Mine aren't as small as they were before I gained weight. Two pregnancies breast fed both and lots 7 stone so far and I'm still a 34f I was a 36c before I gained weight. Love M&S for fitting

Back