Strapless Bras

tipperary

Gold Member
Morning all, can anyone recommend a good strapless bra for biggish boobs and a fat body. I need probably a 36/38 E. Any that I have found seem to fit larger women but not actually fat women. I don't want rolls of flesh hanging out while squeezing the boobs in. I'm looking at some summer dresses that are off the shoulder or Bardot style, yes I'm being brave this year. I often wear shirred top dresses with no bra as the elastic stops them flopping but off the shoulder dresses the boobs will need some support. I was even looking at bandeau style bras but haven't found something to work. I've looked at Bravissimo but the two suitable styles I found have very up and down reviews. I'm thinking of getting an appointment with M&S but it's a bit of a distance. Just wondering if anyone has found a super bra🤣 they would like to tell us about. Or indeed where do you normally buy bras and do they fit. Thanks🤷

No advice - but I did see M&S has virtual bra fiittings.

You could also ask on reddit r/ABraThatFits/ - they focus on bras with straps and have a really good way of measuring bras, and a great knowledge of how bras are sized/shaped. However i am sure some redditors will have recommendations.

Back