Bra Fitting

BikerAngel

Silver Member
I went to La Senza while in Dundee the other week and bearing in mind I have been wearing a 32E size for while and everywhere else I buy from it is that size I need the girl measured me as a 38C to start with and when she got the bra it was massive on back and too small in cups. She then said we can try 36D when I told her that one didn't fit. I put on the 36D and proceeded to tell her that it was too big round back and too small on cups but she insisted that one fitted and that my one I had on was too tight as you should not see marks from bra. I did buy it as I needed new one but on getting home some distance away I put said bra on and within half hour what wasn't hanging out the bottom was sure spilling over the top. I called customer complaints and told them about my experience and the fitting service and they told me to send bra back and they would refund my money and re-train the girl.
I went to local shop yesterday and got new bra and yep still measure 32E and I think she got the 38 from the fullest part of my bust silly girl she deffo needs retraining as wonder how many others are going about with wrong size/bad fitting bra.

I have to say that the best fitting bra I ever had was sized for me by sight in M&S - the lady didn't even work there and the wait for a fitting with soooo long - she looked at me and said, "put that down - you need a 40DD or a 38E" Perfect fit ... going bra shopping tomorrow as they all drop off me now and am dreading it. Every shop seems to be different sizing and I hate trying on in public ( not the shop floor obviously!)
I'm astounded by the differnt advice, I use that term loosley, that you get from trained fitters!

I have to say that the best fitting bra I ever had was sized for me by sight in M&S - the lady didn't even work there and the wait for a fitting with soooo long - she looked at me and said, "put that down - you need a 40DD or a 38E" Perfect fit !

I wish that would happen to me lol. I hate bra shopping, but really need to go soon.

The only time I have attempted to get a bra fitting was a few years ago. I asked one of the staff if I could get measured for a bra and was told, "NO we dont measure, we fit" I almost left at that point, but then she pointed at me and said "that ones a D, that ones a DD" :cry: Need to get one fitted properly but am now quite nervous about going

Back