Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bra Recommendation?!

Discussion in 'Retail Therapy' started by squidgster, 5 August 2008 Social URL.

1. squidgster

squidgster Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st6lb(43.54%)
    Diet:
    Lifestyle change: eating less, exercising more!
    Am in need of a strapless bra to wear underneath a red strapless evening dress... Firstly, what colour should I be looking to get? (The dress isn't at all see through, but you never know when someone will catch a glimpse by accident!). Should I be looking for nude/skin tone? or black perhaps? No idea!

Also, can anyone recommend any places to go for good-fitting bras..?

Thanks...

Squidge x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i would of thought nude be practical... but black be a little saucy if someone was to catch a glimpse ;)

4. Fat&FedUp

Fat&FedUp Full Member

I would say nude.

What size bra do you take?

5. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i brought to gorgeous bra's from bravissimo the other day :)

6. squidgster

squidgster Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st6lb(43.54%)
    Diet:
    Lifestyle change: eating less, exercising more!
    Yeah, I think I will go for nude. Unfortunately I need to dress up properly in a couple of weeks time, and am so unused to it, I haven't got a clue about things like this! Haven't worn a dress since my primary school uniform!

I've recently changed the size bras I've been wearing to a 34E - a 36 was just too big. At some point I will try a 34DD, as the cup might be on the verge of being abit big on my E's.

I've been looking on the bravissimo website actually, so might give one of theirs a go...

7. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  8. Fat&FedUp

Fat&FedUp Full Member

Bravissimo are great - is there one near you? It's best to go in and get fitted.

You'r lucky actually, I'm a 38H and can't get anything strapless or even multiway in my size :cry:

Good luck!

9. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

me and my mum went all the way to milton keynes just to go to bravissimo. we was in there for about 2 hours gettin fitted and tryin on loads of bras there so helpful in there!!

10. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Ive heard really good stuff about them - apparently the swim wear they sell is very good too x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.