Bra Recommendation?!

squidgster

Am in need of a strapless bra to wear underneath a red strapless evening dress... Firstly, what colour should I be looking to get? (The dress isn't at all see through, but you never know when someone will catch a glimpse by accident!). Should I be looking for nude/skin tone? or black perhaps? No idea!

Also, can anyone recommend any places to go for good-fitting bras..?

Thanks...

Squidge x

Am in need of a strapless bra to wear underneath a red strapless evening dress... Firstly, what colour should I be looking to get? (The dress isn't at all see through, but you never know when someone will catch a glimpse by accident!). Should I be looking for nude/skin tone? or black perhaps? No idea!

Also, can anyone recommend any places to go for good-fitting bras..?

Thanks...

Squidge x

I would say nude.

What size bra do you take?

i would of thought nude be practical... but black be a little saucy if someone was to catch a glimpse ;)

I would say nude.

What size bra do you take?

Yeah, I think I will go for nude. Unfortunately I need to dress up properly in a couple of weeks time, and am so unused to it, I haven't got a clue about things like this! Haven't worn a dress since my primary school uniform!

I've recently changed the size bras I've been wearing to a 34E - a 36 was just too big. At some point I will try a 34DD, as the cup might be on the verge of being abit big on my E's.

i brought to gorgeous bra's from bravissimo the other day :)

I've been looking on the bravissimo website actually, so might give one of theirs a go...

Yeah, I think I will go for nude. Unfortunately I need to dress up properly in a couple of weeks time, and am so unused to it, I haven't got a clue about things like this! Haven't worn a dress since my primary school uniform!

I've recently changed the size bras I've been wearing to a 34E - a 36 was just too big. At some point I will try a 34DD, as the cup might be on the verge of being abit big on my E's.

I've been looking on the bravissimo website actually, so might give one of theirs a go...

Bravissimo are great - is there one near you? It's best to go in and get fitted.

You'r lucky actually, I'm a 38H and can't get anything strapless or even multiway in my size :cry:

Good luck!

me and my mum went all the way to milton keynes just to go to bravissimo. we was in there for about 2 hours gettin fitted and tryin on loads of bras there so helpful in there!!

Ive heard really good stuff about them - apparently the swim wear they sell is very good too x

Back