Bra Wars

Wow Medea, thanks, that's the most comprehensive set of instructions I've ever seen about bras!
Cuddly Fairy, mine are wrecked after breastfeeding too (although she's 26 now!) I had so much milk, a van used to call on Wedesdays and take away the excess that I'd frozen, for the premature babies at the local maternity hospitals.
As a result I have the sort that I can fling around my neck to keep warm in the Winter! :eek:

Hi hun, I know it is a bit of a pain if you need two hammocks (I am the same) but firstly can I ask how do your clothes look now you have your new bra? Really that is what counts, and I bet you look great.

I dry my underwear inside as I am more concerned about the neighbours seeing my belly warmer pants than my bra!

I am with peapod that it is likely you were wearing the wrong bra before anyway, and bravissimo are really great for fitting bras. They don't even measure you as they say a size guide is misleading cos different manufacters and styles affect the size you require.

I am just hiking mine up as high as possible at the moment, but like you I wouldn't rule out surgery if I'm very unhappy at target. Just don't let it burst your 'I've lost three stone woohoo' bubble x

Thanks Tara, you know what? despite looking ridiculous when just standing in my bra, when I put clothes on they look so much better! All "up" and tops fit properly!
I got fitted in M&S and it was something of a compromise, coz they didn't have a huge choice and I needed them then (and in nude colour, coz holiday is rushing to meet me!)
Probably when I get back they may be too big, but I'll try Bravissimo then. Thanks for the advice. xx

My wicked witch *cough* sorry, stepmother used to swear by Bravissimo. I still get the odd catalogue through now and again even though I'm too small to fit into anything in there since the surgery! lol

Hi cathy bras are the bane of my life, I have been measured four times and given four completely different measurements, I have measured myself and bought bras from simplebe so I could try them on in private at home, nothing seems to fit right. I bought a pack of three bras exactly the same and two fitted fine and the third identical bra was so uncomfortable. As soon as I walk in the door from work my bra comes off, if I have to pop to the shop it goes on again but the minute I am back through the door off it comes. Your doing the right thing by losing weight hang on in there and you should see a difference soon.....Linda x

Back