• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Brace yourselves!

I Rainbow am here by announcing that I am embarking upon my first ever.................................. dunno if I can even say it (well type it) my first erm, ahem, GREEN DAY!! I hear gasping as you realise that this will be my first green day since starting the diet - wish me luck!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh and are baked beans free on a green day? x

Team FFF!!!
oohh good for you lol, my life is a green day lmao
Im going to go have some scrambled agg and baked beans on toast! x

enjoy your first green day, let me know if you feel any different caus I'm scared of green days for the bloating but love them. I've just had massive plate of bacon (can't believe its free) .... umm but am now going to the pub, probs for 10 pints of lager and a packet of crisps
will let you know indeedy! Step away from the lager.... have vodka and diet coke, much easier on the old syn value! xx Have a good afternoon/evening/night session! xxx
i've banned myself from drinking vodka, gets me in trouble lol.

Am in good mood, I just tried my faithful black trousers on that I month ago didn't fit me, and they just slid on, wowee.

So see, if I drink vodka, and my pants fit, I'll be drunk and thinking I'm claudia shiffer and will defo get in trouble lol
Lol - can imagine the scenes now - getting into vodka trouble is not good! Ok - previous advice retracting..... step away from the vodka. And congrats on the trousers xxx
thanks, am gonna stick to shandy and hopefully I won't get into trouble, or maybe I will if its nice trouble lol xx will let you know
............nice trouble is fine and dandy!!!! xxx