Bran????

Deezer

Gold Member
So i read somewhere on here... Its good to add for the 'toilet' department!!!

So i've bought some from the health food store.....

But i can't remember how much i need to have!!

Can anyone help???

x

I only know from doing the dukan attack phase but you had to have 1.5 tablespoons on that... I added some to my porridge and boy did it bulk it up! It was lovely! But then I got scared of the carbs so stopped ;) would like to reintroduce it though if it has no effect on loss x

I hope someone can help me out!!! Not sure who mentioned it... I may email Slim and save!!!

Hey Deezer - I think it was Phoenix was adding bran at some point x

Hey I'm doing cambridge but just had a yap about this with somebody else. Psyllium husk from holland and barratt keeps your in ketosis doesn't affect your weight and helps with toilet issues :) you can get the tablets or flakes which some people have with their shakes makes them thick like ready brek :)

it was me , I put 2 to 3 heaped teaspoons , in my porridge or chilli once a day

and I would do this whether i went that day or not because I think its the constant supply that keeps things moving , not worth waiting until you are desperate to go as this wont work

I think the carbs are less in the wheat bran than the oatbran , I was concerned about the carbs but Ive always been one of those in and out of ketosis , if its important to you to stay in ketosis then Id carefully work out the carbs and see if its worth it

It worked for me, I would go everyday , whereas without it I could go for 2 weeks without anything happening and having to resort to laxative

but what works for one wont work for another

it was me , I put 2 to 3 heaped teaspoons , in my porridge or chilli once a day

and I would do this whether i went that day or not because I think its the constant supply that keeps things moving , not worth waiting until you are desperate to go as this wont work

I think the carbs are less in the wheat bran than the oatbran , I was concerned about the carbs but Ive always been one of those in and out of ketosis , if its important to you to stay in ketosis then Id carefully work out the carbs and see if its worth it

It worked for me, I would go everyday , whereas without it I could go for 2 weeks without anything happening and having to resort to laxative

but what works for one wont work for another

Thanks hun X

Back