Brand new CS'er - Hello!

clumsykat

Evening everyone!!

Just wanted to post and say Hi. I started CS yesterday after getting absolutely sick and tired of putting on jeans and not having them fit!! Do not know what happened other than suddenly on my 28th birthday it seemed to creep on overnight and I couldnt deny that I was putting on weight any longer.
Anyway, 2 days down and thoughts so far...
HATE the tomato soup - which is pretty annoying as I bought 2 weeks worthof soup so as to give me an incentive not to give up on the diet. Hmmm.
The shakes are lovely from what I've tried and Im not hungry until just before I get home from work (is a big gap between snack and home and tummy starts to rumble)
I have realised that I think about food a LOT when I cant have it and the most dangerous time of the day is when I walk in the door and can't seem to wait until I've made my dinner.
I am determined to give it a fortnight and see how I get on - any tips and recipes delightfully received!
Will let everyone know how i'm doing - it helps to know how others are coping!!
CK
X

hiya i think about food a lot too, more so when i cant have it lol im starting again tomorrow so look forward to getting to know you, i was on it a few weeks ago but i was kidding myself on a bit but with summer coming i wont be able to hide under the jumpers and coats any longer so im planning to get stuck in to this again. i didnt like the tomato soup either, although luckily id only bought a weeks worth lol

welcome to CSand good luck =]

Howdy, Hello and Welcome!

:)

hiya newbie. good luck, enjoy the week ahead. you wil be pleassed with your results x

Back