Brand new to Cambridge Diet Sole Source

Anyone else got the my weight app? I just got it and it can predict when you reach your goal once you have some numbers imputed. Can't back date the figures apart from start weight and date but meh, liking it.

Doing 4l of water still weighed myself this morning was 10st5 weighed this eve 10st7

Whoop whoop 4lbs this week!!! And that is with being naughty lol
Hoping that last 4lb goes by the xmas party on the 13th. Then I'd be happy just to maintain for a week!!

How do you plan to maintain? I'm so worried I will gain everything back.

Are you staying off plan from the 13th then?

No off plan from the 19th by maintain I just mean the weight. Eating sensibly and not going over board may even do a bit of exercise

Hello! Just saying hi, got my consultant coming round on Monday for the first time, so here for some support. Hope you're all well :)
Gemma xx

So i just tried on my inspiration jeans again lol. Last time i couldn't get them over my thighs. Today i managed to get them to my hips although i need to lose my ass to get in them properly let alone fasten them. Gonna try them in 2 weeks once I've completed this stage of the journey. If i reach the 9s next week its likely i will have to go to step 2 as i will be at normal bmi

Aw Bex your done so well. Did you bake the cake? I can't bake but will learn next year.

Yeah i made it which was why i really wanted some. Got headache again from it though ugh. Im worried xmas will be hell if i do have allergies and intolerances i didn't know about.

I really love going through my clothes and trying things on to find that they now fit me!!! LOL Not quite sure i actually want to go all the way down to 9st as last time i was there in 2011 i hated being skinny. Im thinking 9st 5lb will be good

So Xmas lunch at work today I've tried to be good ish but I did have some food gonna forgo my lunch bar. If I get hungry later I will have some time this Arvo

Hey Bex you're doing great. I'm struggling with all of the Xmas lunches and dinners and stuff but in a weeks time it will all be over and we can go back to normal

Back