Brand new to forum, NOT to dieting!!

minisoph

Hello there

I'm Sophie. I have been reading through threads in last 2 weeks, and i'm so glad i've found this forum.
I'm 35, and a failed dieter. I've twice lost a huge amount of weight, but never got to my goal, and i'm now ready to get there. I've lost just over 2 stone, and i've a long way to go, but i want to eventually get to around 8.5 stone.
I am following the Slimming World diet, and i really enjoy this, well, as far as diets go. I am always on the look out for new exciting recipes, and have only recently found a like for cooking, so i'm experimenting alot!!

Hope to speak to people very soon x x x

Hi Sophie. Welcome to the site. I am a Slimming Worlder as well - check out the SW section of minimins.
Good luck.

Hiya & :welcome: to minimins.

Good luck on your journey & well done on the loss so far. :D x

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW and perhaps you might wnat to start a diary in the SW section for extra support and encouragement

Irene xx

Welcome to Minimins, theres a great SW section here with loads of recipes ;)

Hi
Just wanted to say good luck on your future weight loss, and well done on your 2 stone loss!

Hi Sophie :welcome: Just joined the site myself; tis very friendly and supportive. Good luck with your weight loss!

hey there!! welcome and good luck. but you don't seem to need it. you are doing fabulously :)

abz xx

Oooo thanx for the messages!

I really do need the support at the moment, i'm full of cold and missing my hubby, who has just started working away during the week :-(

Welcome ... it is freezing isn't it??!!

Look at it this way - when your DH comes back you'll be a couple of pounds lighter each time he sees you!!

oh dear sophie. but just think of the difference he'll be able to see in you week by week as you lose weight :)

abz xx

Back