Brand Spankin' New!

Lilah.Irelynn

Hello everyone! My name is Lilah, and I am totally new to this app! I'm here for support and motivation on my weight loss journey! :] Im from a small country town in PA, and I would love to lose at least fifteen pounds by the end of July. My entire weight loss goal would be to lose one-hundred pounds! I know I can do this! :D.

P.S. - If there are any abreviations that would be helpful to know, please feel free to fill me in on them!! :]

Hi, welcome to minis, you didn't say if you following a diet, but there's a section for all diets here and there's some great information for new starters in the sticky section at the start of the intro section.

Good luck!

Thank you! :D Im going to be starting the "Sacred Heart" diet as of this Monday and I'm super excited!! :D Im the maid of honor in my best friends wedding, at the end of July. So I'm hoping I can shed a few pounds and look better than I do currently in my rather short summer dress! I also have an ultimate weight loss goal that I'm very excited to try and reach as well, not only for better health, but for better confidence in myself. :D

Back