Branston vegetable ravioli

ConfusedGirl

What do you guys usually eat this with? And am i right in thinking its only 1 syn for the whole tin? :D

I haven't heard of it but will look out for it now, thanks. I would say SW chips lol they go with everything. I have seen a recipe for pizza, that would go nice too. x

I havn't been brave enough to try making the chips yet, im worried it'll go wrong! I might try though thanks for that idea :)

Can i ask though, can you make them using only the oven? :D

Ooh pizza yummy!! I miss pizza!!

The heinz meatfree ravioli is free on green....not that i can find it anywhere.

I got some Heinz meatfree ravioli from Tesco last week....

The syn value for the Branston Ravioli is in the new magazine, I've seen it but don't have it with me at the moment.

I wouldn't be too bothered if you haven't managed to find the Branston raviolo. I did and it wan't great - actually it was pretty awful - insipid and lacking in taste with hardly any filling. I won't be buying it again.

I wouldn't be too bothered if you haven't managed to find the Branston raviolo. I did and it wan't great - actually it was pretty awful - insipid and lacking in taste with hardly any filling. I won't be buying it again.

Aww no i was planning on having this as part of my lunch today!! lol!!

Can i ask though, can you make them using only the oven?
Yes they have to be part boiled before putting them in the oven. They are great! Make them! You will wonder why you didn't do them before. They cant really go wrong, unless you boil them for too long...oh that rhymes:D

Hi, yes it is 1 syn for the whole tin, i normally have it on 2 slices of nimble toast (hex) x

Back