Breakfast, Dinner...does it matter?

drbetteridge

What do you guys think?

My weight loss isn't what I thought it would be, so I was thinking if I ate a breakfast that falls in line with all the dinner guidelines (calories and what not), and had my shake for lunch and dinner instead would it be okay? Has anyone else tried it? I just thought it might give me a chance to work it off during the day rather than sitting and sleeping after my biggest meal of the day. :confused:

Haven't tried it myself, I've never been a big breakie eater so a shake for breakfast suits me just fine. Although I have had a meal for lunch (esp if going out anywhere) and then shake for dinner.

To be honest I don't think it matters weight loss wise how you split it up during the day as long as you are sticking within the calorie limit. Maybe try splitting you big meal down a bit and having bigger snacks so it evens it up during the day and mat speed up your metabolism? We're all different, and you need to find a balance that's right for you. Try having a proper breakfast like you said for a week and see how it goes.

Back