Breakfast ideas

I have porridge! I know a lot of people think it's a hassle, but I use oats-so-simple packets, that way the porridge is already weight out for me and you fill the milk up to the line, pour into porridge, stir and microwave for 2 mins! It's delicious and fills me up fully until lunch! I love it! Really look forward to it! And also at night when I'm peckish I just put myself to bed and think when I wake up I can eat some porridge yum yum lol

Syn free/low syn breakfast ideas

Hello

I am in need of breakfast ideas that are low syn or syn free on any plan, I am usually in a rush to get to work so I don't normally have time to make a SW cooked breakfast. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Tugboat

Frozen summerberries with a syn free yogurt.
Alpen light bars & fruit.
Porridge (i like the oat so simple sachets, the original ones are a heb)
Cereals such as puffed wheat, crunch bran etc.
baked beans on toast or baked beans in a wholemeal pitta bread.
Full english breakfast but i make it the night before and put in a tub, i have chopped bacon, beans, tomatoes, sausage and a boiled egg on top then i get to work with it and warm it up in the microwave. xxx

Agree with all of the suggestions from Mrs Wilsoncroft, great ideas.

I also would say magic porridge with fruit, or I sometimes make a SW breakfast quiche (tomatoes, bacon, mushrooms, chopped up quorn sausages), and take half for brekkie with some baked beans or mushrooms and heat up at my desk. 28g Muesli with a chopped banana and some berries with a muller or FF natyog is also a staple of mine and only uses up your HEXB choice.
enjoy x

After reading those idea's i think this coming week i may swap my usual 2 weetabix and banana for some variety!

I quite like oats so simple (original) mixed with cinnamon, and once its cooked grate in some apple.

;)

A current fav is chopped banana with Total 0% fat greek yoghurt with either a sprinkle of cinnamon or granola or flaked almonds and a drop of clear honey. Yum!

Hiya I usually have 2 weetabix (1 x Hex B) and sainsbury's 0.1% fat vanilla yogurt which (free). This usually keeps me really full untill lunch time or I have sliced banana with it if I'm feeling hungrier. You can even make this at work or use other hex B cereals of your choice.

Aisha xx

Quick scrambled eggs in the microwave with a cheese triangle mashed in and some black pepper, i find it filling!

breakfast

I have just been a total animal,and had leftover quorn chilli and rice for breakfast and I ate it cold !!!!!
It tasted great, and it is free, so it can't be bad, can it ????? :)

If you're an animal, then I am too, lmao! Today I had leftover vegetable couscous for breakfast and a couple of pieces of fruit when I got into the office.

Your not an animal... ***has image of you eating quorn in animal-like way***... Sounds quite nice actually x

It's amazing what can taste nice cold, and for brekkie!
This morning I had leftover sw fried rice and smoked haddock. Cold. Didn't have time to reheat it lol I sliced a boiled egg into it and kidded on it was kedgeree- you can have that cold, can't ya?! lo

Morning everyone,

Im looking for some ideas for breakfast. Im really fussy and dont like things like muslie or weetabix. Im not that keen on oats out would eat at a push.
I never have time for breakfast before i leave the house for work, but do have time at work to eat. I have a microwave to use if needed. At the weekend I have a sliming world fry up, but cant really make that at work.
Has anyone got any ideas for something filling and yummy to have for breakfast?
Many thanks!!!

Do you like any cereal?

I like Oatibix minis, Weetabix crunchy bran, all bran, shreddies. Or Toast.

I also like a bowlful of fruit.

2 Alpen light bars

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back