Breakfast ideas

chopped fruits and ff with sweetener or cinnamon, boiled eggs ( quarted) wraped in ham slices and plum tomatoes, cottage cheese with grated cucamber and dill ( a bit weird but I love it!)

Ham and eggs, with toms and mushrooms.
I like mine with roasted new potato slices (boiled the night before).

Half a grapefruit chopped together with a kiwi fruit, followed by poached smoked haddock and poached egg (pop the egg in same pan when haddock looks done)

Some of my faves on EE:

Smoked salmon on scrambled eggs, followed by fruit salad

Bacon, mushrooms & tin tommies (just had this :))

Boiled/poached egg

Strawbs/raspberries/blueberries with Activia ff yogurt

Quite often I'll use a HEB at brekkie ... porridge/weetabix/toast

Variety is the spice of life ;)

Bubble and squeak! Lovely with a fried or poached egg on top :)
how do u do ur bubble and squeak if u dont mind me asking? xxx

Left over cooked potatoes and any kind of cooked veg, mash it roughly together, form it into burger shapes and fry in frylight!

You will find loads of ideas in this forum if you try doing a search (blue button toward top right that says "search this forum")

Here is one to get you started

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...reakfast-whats-yours.html?highlight=breakfast

There is also a thread on the main forum called "What's for Breakfast" where people post what they are having, and it may be worthwhile browsing the food diary section too.

There are tonnes of cereals you can use as a HEB
SW flapjacks?
SW rice pudding?
Porridge with frozen fruit?
Magic porridge? - mix a yoghurt with your proridge and leave overnight. it will be ready to eat in the morning.
Omelette
Breakfast Quiche - SW quiche but with bacon, sausage, mushroom and tomato in it
Cereal bar with yoghurt and fruit
Stewed or canned fruit (HEB) with yoghurt
Cooked breakfast - I have my sausages cooking on the George Foreman while I get ready
Scrambled egg in a mug (takes 2 minutes max in the microwave) with toast

Lots of ideas around here to be going on with and no reason to be bored.

Awh, thank you! I didn't realise there was already a thread! You have gave me a few ideas already! Thanks again :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone, can you all give me some idea's for my breakfasts?

I do EE and usually have Weetabix or toast or a kellogs fibre plus bar for breakfast, or sometimes just fruit or a activia..

I used to enjoy cereals before i joined SW, but the sugary ones, like Kellogs cornflakes,rice crispies, cheerios...
What cereal can i have that are as close to these tastewise as poss?

I have Weetabix crunchy bran and put some splenda on it and thats quite nice or puffed wheat with splenda is a bit like sugar puffs :)

Oh and I think there are some chocolates HEBs too. I've just looked them up:

Tesco kids multigrain cocoa prebiotic cereal
Tesco kids multigrain stars with prebiotic

Both 28g

You could syn your rice crispies / cheerios?

Back